Chapter 2: Unforgotten Sunday

Start from the beginning

"Do you think I am stupid fall in your trap, huh? Excuses me with whatever but my anger will never get replaced. Just tell me why you didn't pick up call? ". I asked him til I got satisfied with his answer.
" Ohhh...my phone was in silent mood and addition to that I didn't check my phone til I reached home. Just leave it... I am sorry, I didn't know you will call me today so early." I told him the fact, "I didn't call you because I thought you would be resting and I thought you might have some work to be done."

" Leave all these aside, come online. Today is our 4th anniversary so we need to open our gift together. Maybe someone had forgotten what day is today??? " After he said that I was taken aback because I thought he won't remember this special day. I felt happy and I forgot all my words that I have piled up earlier for him.

"That's why I called you before. I may forget other days stupid, but I wont forget today's day. You wait and see that every year I will be the first person to wish our anniversary and to be the one to remind you to celebrate our day. HAPPY 4TH ANNIVERSARY YIN. Don't carry away. Come on let see what's our gifts are". I wish I could say I love him but I don't want to ruin our day so I ask him to come online instead because I want to express my feelings through mark. It's better to do that in that way.

"Okey, you don't have anything to say before getting in online." He asked as if he read my thoughts. I was too surprised and left speecless. "Hahahaha. I am kidding, come come, get ready to see our present" He breakfree me from my silent.
" Maybe later...lets open our gifts " And we open our gift as soon as we logged in.

We got three star protection🔒 and we got letter each.
"Dear player Mark, thank you for being with us for 1461 days. Today, we team would like to congratulate for winning the diamond💎. This is the first time giving it to our players. we choose you and Vee as our winners as you two always top every year. It's your choice whether to continue to play together or change the partners. You can use star protection when you encounter the danger. It helps you to vanish and increase your levels.
Thank you..." Mark read letter a loud because he can't believe it.

"Woow... Diamond💎??? I didn't expect it...even if I don't play, I can live peaceful with that diamond but I don't want to stop until I reach the end. Happiness won't comes from expensive things. I love to be with P'Vee everyday. I can't think what will I do after games is over.

It was sunny day, the wind was blowing calmly. I thought of making good breakfast and I went to kitchen. When I reach sitting room, I saw P'Vee sleeping so peacefully and I didn't make any sound so he can sleep more.

After having breakfast, we went outside to refresh ourselves.
"I think we need to take rest today. Let's continue to search enemies and find the castle tomorrow. Do you remember when did we meet??? "I asked P'Vee. For what I remember when we meet, that day I was in battle field, covered with blood. My parents were killed by my boss. I never thought my boss would go to that extend killing my parents... I tried to stop thinking but

"Yeah.. I remember it...the day I found you, I asked you to coen with me but you didnt. Now see how far we came. With you I wanted to stay and live everyday and reach to castle one day". P'Vee said with smile and he hold my hand to calm me down. I felt my eyes wet and tears already fallen.

" I am fine now. I should be strong for my parents sake. I will fight till I reached the castle. Thank you P'Vee for always being with me.. I don't know how I can repay you". I don't know how far I would have come if he wasn't with me till now.

"You can repay me with you.. Ahahahahha... Jk... I don't want anything but want to see your smile and happy everyday. I wanted to be a reason for your smile. You should know that I only live for you and you are my first priority."
" Come, let go inside. I will show you something. I saw shield, weapons, and something like rifles and
Black coat behinds my bedroom Don't you wanna check it out? "

Yin's pov
For the 4th Anniversary I, for God sake, got a diamond💎 and other stuffs too.
I like the things that was written in a letter. I always knew that war and I will never stop being partners. I promised to myself that I will play the game with him till the end and afterwards too. Ahahhaha.... If you know what I mean...

I know war is happy because he never stop wishing. Even though we haven't meet in person but we never chat like stranger.

"Mark, let's go inside then. Let's see what else are there today". I don't want to see mark feeling down. I don't want him to missed his parents and feel sad.
" Woow.. Cake?? How come?? Where did you bring it? "I made it yesterday. When you went to sleep last night". I made it because Mark loves to eat when he felt sad. I knew that he's gonna miss his parent because his parents dead on this date but he meet with me. Sometimes I feel special because mark once said nothing is permanent, and he won't cry for the things that are gone. He will love the things that's with him. "I made it just for you, how is it? " I asked him while I picked the piece of cake and feed him.

"Thank you P'Vee.. Thank you for everything..."with a smile he took one big bite and give other half to me.

End of chapter 2...

Thank you Dupchu, without your help i won't be able to update it now... Thank you for being my genius editor...

Sorry guys for taking long tym to update here...from now on I will try to update soon... Thank you for reading my story patiently 💙💙💙🙏...