They were all shirtless now.. I was surrounded by 3 shirtless guys. Jimin's abs was just.. it was so hard to not look at them. It's the first time I feel like this. When I see shirtless men on the beach or abs.. I don't really get amazed. But Jimin.. he is something else.

It was now my turn again. I didn't have anything. "Looks like this is a strip game" I said and took of my shirt while the others chuckled. The good thing is that I was wearing a sport bra so it could hide a little more. I always were those, it's comfortable.

"Why are you wearing a sport bra?" Jimin asked and I giggled

"They are comfortable!" I said

We continued playing and it was soon my turn again.

"Why don't you give your bracelet instead of stripping?" Beomgyu asked and I looked at the bracelet while Jimin gulped

"Does this count?" I asked ignoring his question and broke a nail. Sorry nails!

"I guess so!" Beomgyu said so I gave the nail to Jimin. After that, Jimin lost, Jungkook lost and Beomgyu lost.

I jumped around "I won just because I decided to strip and I had long nails yaaay! But you all lost just because you cut your nails regularly hah!" I screamed and jumped.

"Anyways. Wear your clothes!" Jungkook said and we all wore our clothes.

Out of a sudden Beomgyu said "I need to go to the toilet. Aren't there any bathrooms here?"

We looked around "I guess not! Go ask!" Jimin said

Beomgyu knocked on the room door and soon, a guard came and asked Beomgyu what he wanted.

Now it was just me, Jimin and Jungkook in the room.

"So you wanted to play the pinch game huh? How about we play it now?" Jimin said and got up. Jungkook quickly got up and started running away from Jimin while Jimin was running after him. Jungkook was really fast, but Jimin was too. They were like turbos!

"Sorry hyung! I was joking!" Jungkook said while running. Jimin is older than Jungkook?

"Oh you will see what Joking is!" Jimin said as he ran all he could and pinched Jungkook lightly.

Jungkook fell on the ground. "Heeyyy Jimin c'mon! Can you fix this?" Jungkook said

"Nope! Can't!" Jimin said and sat down beside me.

"Beomgyu will suspect something!" Jungkook said and smirked

"Nope he won't!" Jimin said and Jungkook rolled his eyes

Jimin looked at me and I looked back at him. He stared at me deeply and I got lost in his stair. He stared for a moment then I suddenly slapped myself and Jimin looked away smiling.

"That was test!" Jimin said and both I and Jungkook looked at him confused "I once told you to never stare directly at a demon's eyes or else the demon will control you. So I made you slap yourself." He laughed

"Hey don't laugh at me!" I said and Jungkook started also laughing at me. "I trust you! You wouldn't hurt me right?" I asked and both stopped laughing.

Jimin's smile disappeared and he looked at me "Maybe.."

"Don't touch me!" I said and backed away while Jimin started laughing

"Dude wtf!" Jungkook said but Jimin was still laughing

"I was just kidding!" Jimin said "Come sit here" he said and patted the place that I sat on before.

"You two look cute together" Jungkook said out of nowhere.

I stared at Jungkook confusely "Why do you think that?"

"I don't know! I ship you!" Jungkook said and my face went all red

"Aish nooooo! There is nothing between us!" I said and sat back in the place where I sat before. "Right Jimin?" I said looking at Jimin but hoping that he won't see my red face.

"Yeah agree" Jimin said emotionless and looked at the ground.

"I think Jimin likes you" Jungkook said and I laughed. In the corner of my eye I saw Jimin blushing. Cute!

"He? Like someone like me?" I laughed again "No one would like a potato like me!" I said as my smile faded away and rolled my eyes remembering that bitch Luhan. "I have dated once in my life, and got cheated on! He only dated me because I was the school's popular girl and he wanted popularity." I said and Jungkook looked at me in a sad face.

"But how did you become the school's popular girl if you are a potato?" Jungkook asked

"I don't know!" I said

"You aren't so ugly! You're pretty believe me!" Jungkook said and I felt flustered. I saw Jimin being a little annoyed but trying to hide it.

"If what you said is true then.. makes sense" I said

The door of the room opened and we all looked at it

"JUNGKOOK IS DEAD!!!!"