How She Dreams - Part 10

So here is another part from Marc's prespective, this part is pritty short unfortunatly hope you like it.

Dont forget to comment, fan, vote whatever you want :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

   "Marc, Marc!" Marc was not in the mood for talking to

"Devon, I have stuff to do I'm sorry I can't stop and chat." Marc felt bad for lying but all he wanted to do was go home and sleep. He turned his back on the twins and continued to make his way home.

"Ok, well I guess you don't want to hear about that girl, what was her name again Darren? Was it Chloe?" Marc froze. How do they know her name? He once again turned and looked at his friends.

"Who's Chloe?" Marc's second lie of the day was convincing, he knew it had to be.

"You know, that girl you knocked over on Friday? Darren and I met her today." Marc looked at Darren for confirmation, he nodded.

"We go to school with her." Marc suspected this must be the truth, Darren very rarely lied.

"She got all embarrassed when we were talking about you." Devon laughed. "She didn't want us to mention her to you." Devon cleared his throat. "Oh, Please don't, I'll just die of embarrassment!" Devon mocked Chloe's reaction by talking in his best imitation of a high female voice.

"If she told you not to then why are you talking to me about her?"

"Well, we just wanted to know why you were in such a hurry to get away from her. I don't think you made such a good first impression on her." Once again Devon laughed. Marc didn't know what to say that could rationally explain his sudden urge to run away from the girl.

"I was embarrassed." It was a weak lie and the twins saw through it.

"You should come for lunch at our school one day, you could get to know her. She's pretty good looking, maybe you didn't notice when you sprinted at the sight of her." Marc knew Darren's suggestion was made in his best interest, but Marc wished he had never said it.

"I can't, I have to go."

"What is with you and her, neither of you want my help!" Devon sounded hurt, but by the smile on his face it was obvious he was kidding. When Marc was out of earshot he turned to his brother. "Darren I have a plan, we need to get these two together."

"Devon if they don't want your help maybe you should back off."

"That is all the more reason to help them. This is going to be fun!" Darren sighed, he knew his brother to well, when he got a plan in his head he would take it to extremes. He felt sorry for Marc and Chloe, they were in for a big surprise.