Chapater 20 : Finale

Hey guys it's zee before I start this chapter, I'm sorry I took so long to update It. I have been sick again and again and right now I'm still not in a good condition but I'm writing it for you guys since its the finale chapter .

Also this chapter is the last chapter because I am going to write a new book called "Ramking continuous love story."
This book is basically me imagining the things that will be happening in SS2.

We need to wait for SS2 so I feel like I want to make everyone release their patients haha. But I really love all of you. Thank you for supporting this book. And please continue reading It.

I'm sorry if I have make anyone of you tired reading this but I will do my best in the new book.

I love all of you and HAPPY READING!!!

-zee

*******************************************************
5 years later

Lay's POV

The sun is so bright it's just 7.30am in the morning. I groan and wanting to sit up to shower but I couldn't. I look at the man beside me hugging me tightly.

I turn to face him. How can anyone be this handsome early in the morning. I swear when it comes to dirty shit perth is like the men of action but when it comes to being normal he looks so adorable.

He looks like a baby all the time. I admire my lil baby for awhile now. Just looking every part of his face. He looks perfect. Perfect for me.

It's been so long since we are together. We have good and bad memories. The good things we treasure and make it better. The bad we move on from it and learn it.

In a relationship nothing is perfect. Every couple has their own ups and Downs. Not everyone will pass through the test. But most will because for them. They love the person for who they are and they trust them.

I suddenly hear someone groaning. I look at the person I'm staring at. He open his eyes slowly and look at me. Why do I feel like it's a slowmo haha.

I look at him and smile.

- good morning baby.

-good morning, why are you staring at me, and what's the time?

-can't I stare at you? Why you don't like it is it. Okay then. (I say kiddingly.) And it's 8am now. Oh shit I stare at you for half an hour.

-baby stop being cute this early or else I can't handle myself anymore.

I was about to say something but his lips was already at the side of my neck. Teasing my skin. I let out a moan. It feels so good but we got things to do.

-ah... Bab...byy. Stop it. Last night we had done It and now I barely could stand up straight.

-hehe I'm sorry baby. I got carried away. You look too sexy last night and anyways you enjoy it didn't you.

Perth say while smirking.

-shut up or you'll regret it.

-aww why is my baby lay being so fierce in the morning. Does he not love me anymore?

Perth say while pouting. God he looks so cute how am I suppose to handle myself now.

-AW baby stop pouting. It's not that I don't love you. You know I got shy easily right? Anyways we got things to do so we can't just make love on bed right?

-the more you say it. I would love to not leave the bed.

Damnn I feel like I'm getting turn on now.