Chapter 3: Back home

Talay POV:
Everyone was packing their bags to go back home as there is another shot tomorrow for episode 2 . I was feeling too tired to not bother about what people are doing around me all I heard was laughter and people saying goodbye to each other.

I couldn't stop thinking about the the scene I had with perth. That stare really make my heart beat so fast it felt like it's about to explode.

His eyes are like ocean eyes. It's beautiful and meaningful. When I was about to leave the place, I felt someone pulling my hand .

I turn around and got shocked and the same time nervous it was perth. My face and his face is so close with each other its like 0.5m . I was so scared. My heart is beating so loud.

Perth wanted to say something but suddenly supadat took his hand away and say "come on babe" . I feel like my face is burning up so much. It's a mixture of anger and sadness. I feel like crying.

Perth look at me wanting to explain but I just left like that. I could feel the smirking on supadat face. I was really unhappy I don't know why.

We just meet one day and I feel like this already. My friends saw what happened and they all guide me out the place.

Lucky I have the best friends ever. They never left me. I hear perth calling my name for the first time. But instead of turning I run out to my car. My friends follow me from behind.

Cooper POV:
All that happened in just a blink. I could feel how sad talay is . He gets heartbroken before so this time if he gets it again it's gonna hit him hard.

His last ex was a girl. She make use of talay to get whatever she wants because she knows talay parents are rich which makes him rich too. But then after one year she got found cheating with a guy.

Talay saw it right infront of his eyes. That pain was never healed until he found someone new. So maybe he thought perth was the right one for him but he was wrong.

He would probably turn into someone we wouldn't wanna imagine. We all follow him from behind. Seeing him so sad makes the rest of us hurt too.

We've all been best friends for almost 10 years. Each of them is my half heart. So if they are hurt so am I. I pat talay head to calm him down. Inntouch and raff smile at him to make him feel better.

Talay POV:
I reach home smashing my face on my bed feeling like I want to cry. I suddenly heard a knock from my window. I got scared and hide under my blanket.

But the knock continues. It scared me more. I switch off my lights and take my pillow with me. I open my balcony slowly and ready to hit but then it was a guy. I hit him hard . Until that person says "stop" I heard a similar voice.

It was Perth. I carry him up and bring him inside. I apologise thousands of time to him. I hit him a little too much. I switch on my lights and ask him to sit on my bed while I take cloth and ice for his head. When I come back, he was stretching his head because it must hurt a lot.

I feel bad. I go to him and say " do u want Me to do it for u " he smile so I take it as a yes. I was slowly putting thr cloth on his head and our eyes met.

I didn't know what to feel. Theres part of me still broken after what I saw today. I avoid the contact. But he slowly hold my chin to face up looking at him. I stare blankly to see how beautiful he Is. He started talking.

"I'm sorry he wasn't my boyfriend or anything he Is my ex. He still likes me but I totally have no feelings for him. "He said showing me his puppy eyes. I totally fall for it. But I said this " so do you think I trust you?" He eyes was shocked but he took my hand and hold it.

He says"trust me I'm begging you, when we first met, I started liking you. I could feel how attracted I was to you, I just feel like hugging and kissing you. You are the only you and I love u " I was so shy. I don't know what to say so what I say to him was actually " let me think first and see if u deserves me.

" I feel like a total Dick for saying that but he smile at me and I return it. I watch him going down from my room. I Wonder how he climb to 3 stories High. He must be crazy.

*hey guys I hope u like this part. Comment for more. Like what u want to see. What type of moments.