Ari ain't been texting me back nor answering my calls her location on tho so we finna do a lil pop up.

She don't even know I turned it on.

I walked out my apartment building and into my car.

I put my playlist on shuffle and let the first song play.

~skips the car ride~

I walked on Dre porch and knocked, chazz opened the door then closed it.

"This nigga." I mumbled opening the door back.

"Ari run." Chazz yelled and I sighed pushing the door open.

"Come here ari." I said calmly looking around, well damn everybody here.

Everybody was here just looking at me and ari like we was there only entertainment.

"I'm ok I would like to stay here where there are witnesses." Ari smiled standing up.

She in my path so if I launch at her its a 98 percent chance of catching her. Should I do it? Nah I'm not gon do it.

"He be beating on you Ari?" Ty asked shocked.

"Blink one time for yes blink or two times for no." Dre said.

"And blink 4 times if you want us to jump him." Kevin said and everybody started laughing except me.

"Blink 5 times if you want us to kill him."Jada said making everybody laugh harder murda was laughing a li bit to hard tho.

Everybody stopped laughing and started looking at kayla.

Her laugh was ugly as fuck but everybody swore mines was worst.

"Don't look at my sister like that bitches." Jayla mugged.

"Girl fuck your and your sister." Rell bucked at jayla.

"Aht watch your mouth when you talking to my girl bitch." Kenny mugged rell.

"Ari bring yo ass bruh." I looked at her she started walking my way until she stopped.

"Nah you dumb ass,  leave me alone cause who the hell does that to people that's sick bruh move." She pushed past me leaving out the door.

"Well damn no pussy for you bitch." Keon laughed and Kevin smacked him in the head.

"Watch your mouth bitch that's my sister." Kevin mugged.

"Kevin run my ones." Keon said getting up.

"Ain't no one on ones over here you finna get jumped by the cousins." Chazz smiled getting up making murda get up.

"Boo bitch I'm not scared of you jayronnnnn." Chazz dragged and I just walked out the door.

When I walked out the door I seen ari in her car with her head on the wheel.

I walked to her passenger side and got in.

"Look at me ari." I pulled her face towards mine.

"I'm sorry it was just a joke why you taking it so serious?"

"Because that's not okay bruh you had me thinking it was my fault because I left you there alone." She cried and I pecked her lips.

"Bae it's deeper then that so tell me what's really wrong." I said pulling her onto my lap.

"It was like I relived my father's shooting all over again." She cried.

"Did something else happen ari?"

"Yes my father showed up at my mothers house begging for our forgiveness and my mother stupid ass forgave him even tho he would beat her ass."

"Bae if the person who he did the most damage to forgave him then maybe you should to."

"But bae thats not even the worst part, this nigga got two sons who are our age but he only been gone 6 years so that mean that nigga been living a double life since we were kids."

Well damn.

Not knowing what to say I just pulled her into a tight hug as she cried into my arms.

"Arionna stop crying don't let somebody else's decision get to you this bad."

"He chose to walk out on y'all and missed out on 6 years of a wonderful life." I pulled her face out my chest and pecked her lips.

"I like you." She chuckled.

"I like you to." I laughed.

__________________________

New book alert bitches 🙈 y'all fw the cover or should I change it?

Anyways I'm actually working on two books and I'm still contemplating on a sequel for this book.

Excuse any mistakes

Didn't proof read.