I shake my head «No, not at all» I say laughing «You're more a little devil on my shoulder, who always make me do stupid things»

I can remember all the time we put ourselves in trouble for his ideas. His parents and my mom were desperate, we were literally uncontrollable.

«Do you remember when we used to sneak out in the middle of the night to play volleyball in the park near the school?» he asks, looking right in my eyes.

«And when we went to the beach and you almost drown yourself trying rescue my hat?»

«That damn hat! I hated it so much but you were crying so hard that I have to do something!» he put his hands on his hair, messing it.

«And then I calm down and come to help you because I could swim!»

We laugh at the memories we created together in 17 years of friendship.

«You know, you really are my best girl, Belle-chan» he takes my hand «Without you I would probably be dead by now or a really shitty volleyball player»

I squeeze his hand «Stop saying such things, we both teach each other how to play volleyball correctly and now look where we arrived»

Before he could say something else our food arrived and it smell so delicious that we're both drooling.

«Have a nice night!» the waitress smiles one more time.

We thank for the food and start eating.

«Man, Akaashi was right! It is very good!» Bokuto put another takoyaki in his mouth and swallow it with a sigh.

I nod, eating like a normal people «We have to thanks him later!»

«You're totally right!»

I feel my purse buzzing. I finish the last piece of meal and take my phone out.

A text from mom.

«Hi honey, sorry to interrupt your date! I just want to tell you that I'm going to bed now so don't come home too late! Say hello to Kōtarō from me!»

I smile «My mom says hello» I say to him, replying with a thumbs up at my mom.

«And I say that I need some fresh air after all I eat!» he moves away from the table and put his hands on his stomach.

«Me too» I put my phone away and start standing up. Bokuto follow my moves and literally run to the counter.

I don't understand what is he doing until I see he handle some money at the waitress and wait for me at the door. I reach him.

«Kō, you pay all the bill?» I furiously search my wallet, ready to give him my part.

He put his hand on my head and caress my hair «Don't worry, Belle-chan! Tonight you and I are on a date a this is my way to say thank you for coming!»

I can feel my cheeks getting hotter «You are really a dummy, let's go»

And with that we exiting the restaurant and start walking to my home. Bokuto's arm is resting on my shoulders, keeping me closer enough to smell his scent of deodorant and clean clothes.

I peek at his smiling face looking at the sky. A beautiful scenarios is right above us.

«The stars are really bright tonight» I say, even if I'm looking at him. He nod.

«Sure they are but you know who is even brighter?»

He lowered a little and put his face a few inches from mine. Behind his hair I can see his eyes, always so big and full of joy.

I tilt my head «Who?»

«Me, of course!» and with that I let out a laugh, already expecting this answer.

«You are so stupid! You should give me a compliment!» I pretend to be offense, getting away from his arms. He jog to me, take my waist and lift me, like I'm a little kid.

I start kicking around, laughing «Put me down, Kōtarō!»

But instead he turn me and put me on his shoulder. I grab his jacket to previde a fall.

After a moment of silence he decided to ask me something.

«Can I say something about your ass?»

I hit his back «Eh?! What the hell are you saying?!»

He chuckles and keep walking «C'mon, you say I should give you compliments and this is one!»

«And the compliment it really has to be about my ass?»

I see him nod «I'm gonna say it anyway»

I recognize the house around me and I know we're about to reach my house. He put me down right on the porch.

«Tonight I have to thank Akaashi for the amazing place he recommended» then he bend his knees and cupped my face «and I have also to thanks volleyball for the great ass that the hard practices has given you»

I can't control my laugh and Bokuto neither.

«Sorry, you know that I always speak my mind!» he says when we can calm down a little.

«You really know how to make me laugh» I pinch his cheek.

«I know you too well, Belle-chan!» then he takes a look at his watch «Geez, it's really late»

I sigh, knowing that this night is going to an end.

«You better go then»

He nod and hug me tight. I put my hands under his jacket to get closer and I can feel his heartbeat accelerate.

Cute boy who love affection.

«We should definitely do that more often» ha says once we divided.

I nod «Yes, we should»

And with that he starts to go away and I look at him until he turn the corner of the street, just like when we were kids.

Yeah, I should really thanks Akaashi.