I turn down the light and grab the key «Let's go!»

«I'M SO SORRY BELLE-CHAN! I TOTALLY FORGOT TO TELL YOU ABOUT THE CAMP»

While we're walking down the streets we start talking about school and volleyball so I decided to tease him about the camp and his short memory.

Now he is shaking my shoulder with puppy eyes. I laugh and free myself.

«Don't worry, Kuroo already told me everything, we will come»

Bokuto pout «Soooo you text Kuroo?» he asks me.

Kuroo Tetsurō, captain of volleyball team Nekoma and Bokuto's friend since the first year of high-school. We all live in Tokyo and we have common friends so it's not strange that we became closer during the years. And Bokuto knows that.

«Not really, sometimes he asks me why you don't answer you phone or what can he gives you for your birthday...» I put a hand under my chin, thinking about the time Kuroo's text me.

«Do you like him?»

I turn my head and stop walking. He stops a few step ahead of me.

«He's a good guy but I see him just as a friend, why all this questions? Are you jealous about some stupid text?» I joke, taking his arm and linking it with mine.

I see his smile. He passes a hand trough his hair, so I can finally see his golden eyes.

«Of course I am! You're my best girl!» and with that he laugh and stop in front of a lovely restaurant.

Big blossom tree are outside the building and big red lanterns lighting the road. The place is quite big but when we step inside it seem even bigger.

«Wow..» I whisper, looking around the minimal decorations around the room. I love this type of place where the little things make the difference.

There are a lot of people but there's no noise, just a lovely chatting and some laugh.

Bokuto speaks with a waitress for some seconds and then they both return to me.

«This way» she show us our table. It was at the end of the room right beside the window, so we can have a clear view of the garden.

When we sit down I look at Bokuto «Kō-chan, this place is incredible! Why all this?»

He pass me a menù «I know right? I'm really the best!» then his eyes start scanning all the food «And you deserve this»

«It seem a date, Kō» I chuckle, thinking about what I want to eat.

«I text you that I would take you on a date! I'm your prince charming, aren't I?» he put the menù down.

I do the same «Of course you are»

The waitress came to us with a smile, ready to write down our orders.

«What can I get you?»

We both answer at the same time «Takoyaki, please!»

The girl laugh a little «You are a really cute couple!» and then she goes to the kitchen, left us behind in a blushing mess.

«So your team recommend you this cute place?» I recalled what he text me this morning. His eyes start sparkles.

«Well, not exactly all of them, just Akaashi» very predictable «He said that you would love a place like this and when I saw it I though it was perfect for you!»

«Akaashi is a real angel» I let out.

Bokuto put his elbow on the table and then his head on his hands «Am I not an angel too?»