Chapter three

Raph gently laid the girl on the couch. He began to a stare at her again, for a moment.

Mikey crept behind as a sly grin spread across his face. "You like her, don't you?"

Raphael quickly woke up from his daze and glared at his brother. "What?! Don't talk crazy, Moron!"

"Ah, denial." Mikey continued to tease. "First sign of falling in love."

Raph wanted to just attack him then and there, but he knew that such a reaction would cause suspicion to his brothers. The last thing he wanted was for them to find out that he developed a crush.....on a girl he found unconcious, buried in garbage. "Ugh!" He thought "What's wrong with me!"

Raph rolled his eyes and grumbled "Your such an idiot Mikey! I mean, me?! Falling for.." He gestured at the mutant girl. "That!"

"And what is, 'That'?" I calm vioce said.

Raph turned around and saw his adopted father and teacher standing on the other side of the couch.

"Hey, Sensai." Leo said nervously. "We uh- kinda mutated someone else by mistake."

Splinter looked down at her. "Are you sure she's safe?" He asked

"Totally safe, Sensai!" Mikey blurted. He held his head high and puffed out his chest. "I threw a soda can at her!" He said boastfully.

The rat man looked at his youngest son, who had a proud smile across his face. "Excuse me my son," He said. "But did you say you threw a soda can at an unconcious mutant?"

"That's right!"

Splinter, let out a sigh. Sometimes he worried about Mikey.

"Donatello." He said looking at his second youngest son. "Is she safe?"

"We won't know until she wakes up." He answered.

"Hmm." Said Splinter stroking his whiskers. "Well, I believe it would not be wise to become anxious for the waking of this mutant. But, it would also be unwise to keep your guard down."

"Will keep an eye on her Sensai." Leo assured him.

"Good." And he left his students to decide how to handle their own business.

"Okay." Said Leo putting on his leader voice, which Raph hated. "Who volunteers to take first watch?"

The room went silent.

"Okay, then I'll decide." Leo declared.

"Don't pick me,don't pick me,don't pick me...."Raph thought.

"Raph, your up."

Raph clenched his teeth in frustration. "Why do I have to watch the freak-horse-girl!"

"Who your totally in love with.." Mikey said leaning against him.

Raph shoved him off. "I had to carry her the way here!"

"Because," Leo said with his arms crossed. "You stay up late, anyway doing stupid stuff, like pounding a punchbag, or reading comic books. Plus, if she is a threat somebody of your strength can handle it, and you always brag how your the best fighter."

Raph tightened his fists. Stupid Leo.
Always right with his stupid leading self!

"Alright goodnight, and good luck." Leo said walking out.

The other turtles followed, to their rooms except Mikey who stopped to whisper at Raph. "Don't kiss her to much while we're gone bro. Leave some for the handsome turtles." He said gesturing to himself.

At this point Raph wanted nothing more than to pound him to the ground. But he just rolled his eyes a said "Get real, Mikey." And sat at the chair near the couch.

Fluttershy's eyes felt heavy, and her body felt sore all over.

She tried to comprehend what had happened but her brain seemed fuzzy.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open. Her eyes adjusted to her surroundings and she saw a person looking over her.

Suddenly her eyes were wide open to see that it wasn't a person at all!

The green-something , noticed the fear in her eyes and began to calmly say. "Calm down... I can explain..."

But she didn't let him finish and started screaming at the top of her lungs.

"Oh great.." He grumbled.

He came a step closer trying to calm her with not so calming tones, but she rocketed into the air,screeching with her usually calm and kind voice. Not paying attention to the fact that there was a ceiling, hit her head with a thud, and landed hard on the ground with an oof.

She slowly forced herself to sit up. She felt dizzy all over again. Her eyes widened, as she saw her body! She couldn't describe what it was like! What happened to her! She opened her mouth to let out another scream, when some nearby doors flew open.

"Cool!" Said a cheery voice! "She's up!"

There's more of them?! She had to get out of here! The only problem was she didn't no where she was.

"Stay back!" She said as the Turtle-like creatures came closer! She crawled backwards until she felt her back bump into a wall.

"Calm down." Said the one wearing a blue mask. "No one going to hurt you."

Nothing came out of her mouth, though her blue eyes were still wide with fear.

"Ok," said the blue one in a calming voice. "Are you hurt?"

She timidly shook her head.

"Are you going to freak out again?"

She shook her head again.

"Okay, well you see you were kinda..."

"Mutated into a horse-mutant!" Mikey blurted.

Fluttershy screeched and flew wildly about the room. Raph had to grab her, wrap his arms around her while she screamed and kicked.

"Donnie do something!" He yelled over her high pitched screams.

Donnie quickly ran into his lab, came back, and jabbed a syringe needle into the side of her neck.

Fluttershy immediately went slump in Raph's arms, as her head landed on his shoulder.

"Oh, brilliant..." Raph thought.