What was mother thinking when she chose this guy?!

"Umm...I think I've taken up so much time of your busy schedule, my lord." I said, trying to get him to leave "Please do not hesitate to tell me if you have a meeting or some work to do."

He smiled before taking my hand and placing kisses on it, "I'll never be busy for you, my lady." He said as my hand squirmed under his lips, "So...should we get a room?"

No. Nope.

"Lord Randell... This is a bit too fast." I tried to get my hand out of his grip but it only tightened.

I wanna go home!!!!!!!

"Come on now, don't be so shy." He said suggestively, placing a kiss on my hand.

"Lord Ran-eeekk!" I squeaked when I felt him lick my palm.

Eeeewwwwww!! Gross gross gross!!!

"So-" he was cut off by a loud bang on our table and I looked up to see Raashid giving a death glare to Randell dude.

Where did he come from now?!

"I'm giving you 7 seconds to get out of my face before I call the guards and they kick you out." He said in a low threatening voice and I got a weird sense of deja vu.

If that ain't how we first met......

"Excuse me?! You can't kick me out of a public restaurant." Randell gritted out, looking annoyed.

"Yes. I can." He said authoritatively.

"Oh yes, he can." I whispered to Randell, "He's the emperor."

His eyes widened as he stared at me then Raashid and then dashed off.

Raashid then glared at me, though it softened a bit before he glared at the chair where Randell was sitting just a few seconds ago.

"Grapes." He said and a guard stepped forward, "Burn this chair and bring me a new one. I don't need to get any germs of that Perukan punk."

I smirked and decided to tease him, "He touched this table and floor too. Are you gonna burn it too?"

He gave me a light glare and said, "I'll take care of that."

"He touched my hand too." I said innocently, wiping his saliva off of my hand with a napkin, "Are you gonna burn it too?"

His light glare turned dark and I quickly said, "I was just teasing you."

He dropped his glare, "I know that." He said, "Now....what were you trying to do with that guy?" He asked lowly.

"Trying to make friends." I said simply, it was fun to see this new side of him.

"Oh? It didn't look like it though." He said, frowning with a slight pout.

Jealous Raashid is so cute.

And hot.

I frowned at my own thoughts.

Raashid? Hot? Meh...... But he does have a nice face and amazing biceps and-

"Then what did it look like?" I asked (distracting my self from any other distracting thoughts) with a raised eyebrow.

His eyes darkened again, "Like you were a lollipop and he wanted to eat you."

I snorted, "Right. He even licked me. Eww." I cringed.

His frown deepened, "Seriously though...what were you doing with him here?"

"Mother set me up for a date," I told him, "had to go."

"Well, don't go on dates with other men anymore." He told me seriously, "If you want to go on a date, then tell me, I'll take you wherever you want."

I chuckled, "Sure, Mr. Busy." Like the guy can barely manage to get out of his study and now wants to go on a date. He has a ton of work to do as a new emperor.

Soon two plates with roasted meat and sauce with bread was placed in front of me and I looked at the delicious piece of meat quizzically before looking at Raashid.

"You looked hungry so I told them to bring it for you." He said and I gave him a grateful smile, "Damn, was it that obvious?", " Yes." He replied before I dived in.

He also joined me and we started talking about random stuff. I asked what he was doing here and he told me that he was in this area for work and was supposed to be dining here when he found me. It was too much coincidental and I started wondering if Ajhussi had a hand in it or not.

I also shared the news about Hayden asking Seanna for her hand in marriage which made him choke on his meat (which was a funny sight to see). Seanna hadn't decided yet and asked Hayden to give her some more time. Hayden had left a few days ago and was probably coming back to pick her up if she agreed to his proposal.

After finishing our food, we exchanged a few words before both of us parted our ways.

Being a Villainess is No Jokeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें