My eyes widened as she continued, "I told my secretary's assistant to look up for the man you described you'd like as your fiance and we found a perfect match! He also has the status of a duke so you shouldn't have any problems with finalising your engagement with him if you like him." She told me and I smiled at her.

A blind date! Yay!

To be honest, I've been feeling so single for a while. Aiden's busy with Jasmine, Seanna's busy with Hayden. And mother and father are always busy, with each other or with work.

And to top it all, even Serina, the librarian, got herself a lover.

It felt like everyone around you were falling in love while I just sat there in a corner, watching them.

So that's why I made the decision to go to this setup blind date....

....and I regretted my decision.

I stared at my ideal man in front of me giving me those annoying bedroom eyes.

After getting a makeover and going without food for five hours, when I finally arrived at the royal diner, this man was already seated on our reserved seat with a platter in his hands.

He was a foody person and I didn't mind that, cause I was one myself but there were some basic manners you gotta follow.

And that blond idiot didn't even order a thing for me except for a wine which I wasn't even going to drink after what happened with Raashid.

Speaking of Raashid, even after his confession we didn't make much progress at anything.

His first confession about being one of the reincarnated kind didn't change much in our friendship.

And about his love confession, I just avoided them, subtly changing the topic. So we didn't get ahead in that field either.

I was really confused about this entire 'be my Empress' thing. Besides, even though my brain is fast at processing things, it still takes some time to get used to things changing so drastically because of some sudden realisations.

Now, every time I chatted with Raashid, there remained this realisation stuck in the back of my head that he is another Raashid who is love with me. Same goes with Seanna, every time I look at her, I remember that now, she is love with Hayden and not Raashid. These overnight changes just make things weird for me.

Over the last week, Raashid and I were communicating through the communication book which Mari invented since I refused to use eagles as a means of communication.

I mostly avoid talking about our past lives (though I want to keep talking about mine for hours now that I finally know someone can relate to it) because Raashid is obviously uncomfortable with the topic. When Raashid told me he committed suicide, the first new thing I realised about him was that, he was a weak-willed person. No matter how strong he appears up front, he is broken. Or maybe was. He seems pretty fine now.

I was brought back from my thoughts as I felt a leg touch mine from under the table.

What's this man trying to do?!

He obviously was my ideal type by looks buuut he was too flirty and mannerless for my liking.

I pulled my leg back and smiled a frustrated smile as I politely tried to ask, "So...which empire or kingdom are you from?"

I've seen all the high nobles in Obelia at least once so I know he is from another nation.

"Peruka empire." He said with pride and my mood even worsened. Peruka empire didn't have a very nice relation with Obelia, only selective nobles from Peruka (not even the royal family of Peruka)  were allowed to visit the empire during Raashid's coronation. They were like enemies, though nobody initiates a war, the tension is always high around the borders.