rule 3: order

so for first period, which was my favourite subject, english, was spent in the principal's office for the 'new students briefing'. it was to tell the students about the boring things like the school song, planet's chorus and the school's commission and dedication.

his name is principal d, and he was the descendant of the first dhs principal. wearing a frown on his face at all times, he repeatedly chanted 'perfection is key, sacrifice is worth'.

after that talk that nearly lured me to sleep if not for the electrocuter that is placed on the table in case anyone lies on it, i got ready to go back to class. and guess what? i was scolded for standing up. "there is an order to everything," principal d exclaimed. he moved his psychic hands and made me sit down again. i turned to see the single file of new students stroll out in a robotic pace. then, i felt a slap on my face. it seems like everyone else is looking straight and i should maintain such order and look straight too. 

seems like curiosity is a crime in planet dystopia. the journey is going to get worse, i knew. deep in my head, i told myself, it is going to be okay. it's fine. i'm gonna get this over and done with. i can do this. yet within my heart, i knew it was the very opposite.