Chapter 17: Prom

Bella's POV:
It was finally time for prom, I couldn't wait. It'd been about 5 months since Derek had been shot and everything was going perfect. My parents finally accepted Derek and I weren't ending anytime soon, the club was happy for us, and Derek and I were still great. Danielle, Ella, and Sophia had all gone shopping with me for our prom dresses, sadly Lani has decided she didn't want to be around me anymore. I was finally done getting ready when I heard the doorbell ring, as I walked down the stairs, Tina took pictures of me on my phone and her camera. Tina was like my mom and I'd realized I was lucky to have her. She took a picture of me and Derek together and I think we looked great.

Once we were at the school, we went to join our friends and all of us danced and, of course, ate the food

Once we were at the school, we went to join our friends and all of us danced and, of course, ate the food. Once it was time for prom king and queen, I heard went onstage along with Derek. I know, the bad boy is onstage for king? Shocking! I was so happy when we both got prom king and queen. This was truly something to remember. After prom was over, Derek took me to one of his favorite places to spend the rest of night.