Chapter 16: Don't Leave Me

Bella's POV:
I yelled at Landon to go faster, I couldn't lose Derek. Once we got to the hospital, Landon yelled for help. The doctors came and took Derek, they told me I couldn't come with him. I sat in the waiting room and heard the rest of the club coming inside but I was too worried. I was so scared and nervous, I managed to fall asleep once the doctors told me he was okay just in a coma for now. It wasn't the best news but it was better than the alternative.

A week later

I hadn't been eating much lately or sleeping, my parents came to the hospital and I told them about Derek. They weren't happy about my relationship and tried to forbid me from seeing him, but I refused so they gave up. Danielle, Ella, and Sophia came to try to get me to sleep more but I couldn't, every time I closed my eyes, I saw him back on the ground. Later that night, I was woken up by his voice. I had been resting in the seat next to the bed. I went up to Derek quickly.
"I thought you were gone, I was so scared."
"You can't get rid of me that easily."
"Don't leave me again please."
"I won't baby, I love you so much, come here you need to sleep."
"I love you more," I said before falling asleep in Derek's arms.