Chapter 14: Held Prisoner

Derek's POV:
I couldn't believe it, how'd we not anticipate the shootout. I looked around to see all the damage, luckily only one person got injured and it was just a graze. I started searching for Bella but I couldn't find her, I told Alex that she was missing and we started looking again. Then I found a note saying, "You want the girl back? Meet me at the warehouse at 9pm tomorrow night or she dies."
I was so pissed that this happened at our clubhouse so I punched a brick wall.
"Damn it, fuck!!!"
"Calm down" said Alex.
"Calm? How can I be calm when they've got my girl?"
Then I saw Emma on the phone, smirking and something inside me told me she knew what happened. I marched over there to her.
"Emma, what in the world are you smirking about?"
"Nothing, but seriously, she's not that great."
"What the hell Emma? She's amazing and don't you ever say she's not. Now do you know anything?"
"Whatever," Emma said walking away. Ella grabbed Emma's hand and took her phone, she scrolled through messages.
Ella said, "Emma's been plotting with The Wolf Gang and she told them about the barbecue."
I was so angry but I didn't hit women even if they were horrible people. Ella on the other hand, she punched Emma in the face and so did Danielle. The guys had to hold them back before they hurt Emma worse, not because any of us cared but Emma could be useful in getting Bella back. We gathered the rest of the club and started plotting how we'd get Bella back and end The Wolf Gang, we would send in Emma as a distraction, then smoke bomb the area, some of us would come in the front and others the back, we'd take out the crew and find Bella. Once we found her, we'd take the president, Cole, back to our clubhouse and deal with him also anyone else who touched Bella while she was there.

Bella's POV:
It was dark and cold in the room, I heard the door open and saw Cole walk in.
"Hello, Bella, how are you?"
"Not great, people tend not to be too great when kidnapped and held against their will."
"You will treat me with respect," said Cole, then he slapped me.
Mature Content- Rape
Once he left, one of the guard came in and started groping my breasts while telling me all the things he'd do to me. The guard shoved two fingers up me and started moving them in and out. He was stroking himself as he listened to me beg him to stop. After a few minutes, the guard forced me to suck him and kept thrusting into my throat causing me to gag. He took off my shorts and ripped my parties then shoved himself into me. I screamed for him to stop, I kicked but he didn't budge, after a while he came inside me. He told me that was the most fun he'd had in a while. Once he left my cell, I cried and cried, hoping Derek was coming to save me.