Chapter 4: The Morning After

Bella's POV:
I woke up in an unfamiliar room with a splitting headache in an unfamiliar hoodie.

Bella's POV:I woke up in an unfamiliar room with a splitting headache in an unfamiliar hoodie

I tried to recall what happened. After a few minutes, the door opened and in walked Derek and an older woman who looked like him.
"What happened and why am I here?"
Derek said, "Are you sure you want to know what happened?"
"Yes."
"I found Ryan on top of you, some of my friends pulled him off you and I took you to my house."
"Why not take me home?"
"You wouldn't wake up and my mom's a nurse."
"I don't believe you! He wouldn't do that to me."
"Believe what you want to, but know that Ryan has a video."
I decided I was ready to leave but I couldn't call my family, so instead I called Ryan. He would never hurt me, right? I walked to the cafe nearby, otherwise I'd have to deal with questions about why I was at Derek's.
Ring Ring
Ryan answered saying, "Hey baby, what's up?"
"Ryan, I need you to pick me up please."
"Sure thing, where are you?"
I told him my location and in about 10 minutes he was here. Ryan took me back to his house and we went into his room. He had to use the restroom so I waited and played on his phone. I kept wanting to look at his photos even though I should trust him. I convinced myself that he wouldn't have anything to hide so I did, that when I saw the video. I watched it and I wanted to cry, but I forwarded it to myself. Then, I saw a text from McKenna that said Hey baby, want to meet up later? I keep thinking about you how great this morning was. After seeing that, it was impossible to not cry.
"Babe, what's the matter?"
"You, you selfish ass! How could you cheat on me with my best friend and try to rape me? You are such a rude man, I hate you. Do NOT ever talk to me again!!!"
I ran home crying, but the worst part is he didn't even follow me. My mom asked me what was wrong and I just sobbed. She held me in her arms but then she got a call, "I'm sorry I have to go, I love you". I went up to my room and saw Tina had brought all my favorite foods up and was waiting. I didn't realize it before now, but she cared more than my own parents. She welcomed me into her arms and let me cry until I fell asleep. I texted Derek later that night and told him he was right.
Derek: I'm sorry that you had to find out.
Bella: I found out he cheated on me with one of my best friends.
Derek: I know I'm not popular but I'm here.
Ding Ding
McKenna: Now you know about me and Ryan bit**.
Bella: Why did you do this to me?
McKenna: You brought this on yourself, you always acted better than me and you didn't actually love Ryan.
I couldn't deny the small part of me that wondered if she was right about me and Ryan, did I actually love him? I fell asleep after a few minutes.