Chapter XI

Rakeem
"Rakeem do you really love me?" Naomi asked me. We had just fucked and was just chillin.

"Yeah ma." I said making her smile.

"So when are you gonna let us move in?" She asked. I looked down at her as she was laying on my chest

"What choo mean move in?" I chuckled a little bit.

She sat up and glared at me, "really Rakeem?" She mugged me.

"Naomi, I came to give you what you wanted so chill before I leave." I said. She sighed and turned over laying back down.

I don't know why she be stuck in her feelings over me when I know she fucking with other niggas. Only reason why I ain't tripping is because I don't call what we have a relationship. I'm Rakeem I know every fucking thing. I also know that baby ain't mine but Imma play it cool. Imma let her play these lil games til a point where she expose herself.

"I know it's because of Taraji." She mumbled making me glare at her.

"What the fuck you talkin bout mane." I said. She gettin on my fucking nerves.

"I saw her in your car the other day when you came by Rakeem."

"Ann.." I reached down on the floor for my pants and fetched my rolled blunt.

She sucked her teeth and mumbled some shit I ain't understand. Ignored her while I smoked my joint and then got ready to leave.

I hopped in my Comarro and went to meet Ron at my other trap. I pulled up and got out going in. This trap was what most my homies worked, where we did most exclusive shit.

My nigga Jake met me at the door dapping me.

"What up fool you straight?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm cool, where erbody at?" I questioned.

"In the back playing 2K, Ron in the back waiting on ya." He said

I nodded walking off.

I went to the back where these niggas had stacks of money laid out betting on 2K15. I shook my head and laughed these niggas bet stacks on anything.

"Aye Raq, getcha ass ova hea let me eat them pockets up buster!" My homie Tim said. I shook my head, "hell no nigga ion play games I'm too real for the shit." I said knowing I was gone get in they ass after I was done handling biz with Ron.

"I got next." Ron said walking up to me. We slapped hands before he followed me off to my office where I closed the door.

I sat down in my office chair and Ron sat across.

"Sup family man." I joked. I mean I ain't proud that my lil sister's pregnant, especially by someone whose just as dangerous as me.

Ron laughed, "man, I'm happy as fuck dawg." He said making me grin and shake my head.

"So wassup with this biz my nigga?" I asked picking up a rolled joint from my office desk.

"Unk had been dealing with this dude, Santana for a while, word is, he's dead, but that was where we got our product. But some how shit got tampered and unk was murdered so we did what we had to do. Santana's people been our connect for a while but now that I handled them, and they fraud ways everything is handed to me." Ron said.

I started messing with my chin hairs. "I dealt with Santana's people just a couple months ago, some of my shit didn't set right either and I was planning to take care of that." I said.

"If you ask me, this Santana nigga is either alive, and getting over on us, or he's really dead and somebody just fucking with us." Ron said.

I nodded. He looked at his phone and stood up kinda quick.