Chapter XXII

"What's good nephew?" Jake said pulling me in a bro hug.

"I'm straight unk." I said taking a seat on the recliner and he sat across from me in another,

I watched as some red head girl and her friend approached us. One sat on Jake's lap and Jake started to introduce me to the other. She smiled.

She was an averaged pretty girl.

"Go head.." Jake said instructing for shorty to come and sit in my lap.

Shit I didn't mind..

"So, how's business little nephew?" He started.

"Ehything's good. I'm still on top runnin' these streets." I shrugged while ole girl started to rub my chest. Shit was kinda turning me on.

That's good youngin'. Ya know within' the next year you'll own half the US I bet." He said nodding.

I nodded in agreement but my attention really was stuck on this teaser in my lap.

"I see you're enjoying Vanilla huh." He chuckled.

I licked my lips ready to pop this chick nipple in my mouth.,

"Yeah she poppin'." I admitted.

"Well you know what to do youngin. But befoe I let ya enjoy the rest of ya night I just wanna know have you heard any word from this Santana dude or his daughter?"

I looked up at him, Taraji immediately coming to mind.

"... Nah but you know I'm on it." I said hoping he'll get off the subject.

He grinned "Yeah I know youngin'" he said "I can always depend on my hard head nephew."

I falsely chuckled.

"You got some'in real on ya lap boy. Go head to da back and enjoy dat." He said.

I looked at ole girl who was looking down at me with lust. As much as I wanted to, I couldn't help but think about Taraji. I didn't want to do that to her even if we ain't together .

"Nah I'm good G. I'm bout to go handle this lil bidiness before it gets too late out." I said.

"When have Rakeem, better known off in the streets as Iraq worry about timing vs business." He laughed.

Though Jake was like an uncle to me, I often wondered about this nigga. He joked around too much and for the most part, he never took me serious. Some shit just don't sit right with me at all B. But you know how the game can be, it sometimes get all twisted and shit and it be the ones close to ya. Fuck it it's whatever I don't trust no one anyway. Straight up.

I stopped in front of my trap house and went inside.

"Yo, we found out where dat nigga Jef be at Bro." Ron said stepping to me and dapping me.

"Oh word?" I said.

"Hell yea B."

"Let's handle dat." I said.

"Now nigga, in braud day light?" He asked.

I chuckled and shook my head,

"Forgot who I was rolling with fa a second." He laughed as we dapped again and shoulder bumper.

We got the crew and they showed me where dude was hanging out at.