Alvaro, Roshaun and I had our last class together so we walked out towards the clump of cars that belonged to me, Liv, Alejandro, Mattia, Robert and Ash. Since we were the first ones out of school we had to wait for the others who always loved to take their own sweet time.

"So varo are you going to make your move on Ava at the party on friday ?" I asked Alvaro.

"Please do, I'm tired of hearing you complain about how you wish she was ours but you never do anything to try and make her yours !" Roshaun cried.

"Maybe. I don't know bells, I'm scared she rejects me and it will be awkward." he replied.

"I get that but I agree with Ro on this one," I laughed "You have to make a move and trust your instincts. If she wanted to reject you, she would have done it a long time ago, don't you think ?" I said.

I could see that he knew I was right but before he could say anything, everyone else finally came to join us. The girls and I wanted to go to the mall and eventually persuaded Mattia, Ale, Kai and Varo to come with us just because we promised to buy them food. Roshaun and Robert had to get home to do one of their projects so they couldn't come with. Mattia, Ash, Ale, Liv and I drove there in our cars and Kai came to drive with me and Varo went with Mattia.

"Bells, I wanna make my move on Ash at the party and I have a plan" Kai said as soon as we closed our doors.

"Fucking finally !" I screamed and he jumped in surprise "I told Varo to also make his move on Ava but he's too chicken but tell me your plan because maybe I can help Varo with Ava."

"Okay, so I want you to suggest we play either spin the bottle, truth or dare or 7 minutes in heaven. Just any game that would help me to kiss her !" He said, throwing his arms in the air helplessly while I giggled at his desperation.

"I think I can think of a game to help you, Kai, anything for my best friend" I said while taking my focus off the road for a second to smile at him.

He smiled back and we drove for another ten minutes jamming to Travis Scott and 21 Savage. We parked and walked into the mall with everyone. Once we entered the mall the girls and I wanted to go to different stored to get our outfits and other accessories so we decided to split up and take one of the boys with us. Ale went with Liv, Alvaro went with Ava, Mattia came with me and Kai went with Ash. I loved shopping with Mattia because he had this unlimited patience and he understood that I was indecisive so he would always give his opinion to help me. Mattia and I walked through the mall and popped into a few of my favorite shops and Mattia seemed to find more things for himself than I did for the party and also because I didn't know if I wanted to wear a dress or pants. The last store that we went into seemed to have all these different types of outfits and I got excited because I knew I would find my outfit in here. I picked a few items which was a mix of dresses, skirts, jeans and crop tops. Mattia seemed to dislike all of them outfits that I had picked out and I had one more item which was a dress that I actually really liked, I just hoped he did too.

"Okay I really really like this one and this is the last one." I called out.

"Okay, let me see, come out." He replied.

He was on his phone leaning against the wall when I stepped out of the fitting room and came to see what it looked like in the big mirror where he was standing. 

"Okay, what do you think ?" I asked worryingly.

I turned my body so that it was facing him while my head was looking at how the dress looked at the back and eventually I turned my head towards him to see what he was going to say. I could see he was struggling to say something. His eyes raked my body slowly, taking it all in while he bit his lip.