⁕⁚‧τнirτy‧⁚⁕

❝ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Third Person's POV

The sound of an upbeat music blasting loudly and crazily at the club where Y/N was at. One shot, two shots, three shots, five, six, she had no idea of how much she drank that night.

After leaving her ex' house and walking past her friend, she immediately stormed to her favorite club near the town. Of course she was not on her own at that big and full of people club. She asked one of her friend that used to work at her cafe to accompany her.

"Hey, hey, I think it's enough. You're going to have a-"

"Shut up, Serim. I know what I'm doing," Y/N slurred out, interrupting her friend's words who only wanted her to stop drinking.

"I was just giving you an advice, Y/N. Your parents wouldn't like to see you in this state when you go home though, and I don't want to take the blame for this," Serim said seriously as he glued his eyes at Y/N's drunk figure.

The girl scoffed, carelessly chugging the cold and clear liquid from the bottle. "You should drink more, Serim. Enjoy this moment as if it's your last time going to a club," said Y/N, handing the half filled bottle to Serim.

"No, I should take you to your house now. Your parents-"

"Nah, they wouldn't know. I'm not living with them anymore."

"What do you mean, Y/N? Did they kick you out? Did you run-?"

"I'm married."

∴━━━✿━━━∴

On the other side of the town, there was Wooyoung who was in a panic attack. His heart was beating so fast, beads of sweat were forming on his forehead and slowly rolling down to his chin. He was sitting on the edge of the dining table while biting his fingernails continuously.

"Chill, Wooyoung. Y/N would come back soon," Seonghwa said, assuring the younger male and gave him a soft pat on the back. There was also Yeosang standing on the refrigerator door with a glass of orange juice that he took not long ago.

"How am I supposed to chill when she's out there alone, Hyung?! What if something happens to her? I- I don't know what will I say to her parents if something does happen," Wooyoung remarked, hitting his balled fist on the table in frustration.

At that moment, Seonghwa and Yeosang could only tell Wooyoung to calm his ass down and not to think about negative things that could possibly happen to his now missing wife.

"This is fucking unbelievable. You both aren't helping at all!!" Wooyoung exclaimed irritatedly as he swatted away Yeosang's hand that was about to lay on his shoulder. He then stood up, leaving the room.

Being curious and concerned, Seonghwa told Yeosang to follow Wooyoung with him. Y/N was nowhere to be found and Seonghwa didn't want Wooyoung to be the next. Apparently, the followed young man was exiting his house to find his beloved wife that was missing.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"Stupid girl, you're drunk," Serim spat jokingly at Y/N's face with a goofy smile on his face. He was no longer sober after Y/N forced him to chug more alcohols.

And there they were, walking wobbly on the street. Y/N was way more worse than Serim. She wasn't in the right state of mind, the amount of alcohol she drank was driving her out of the sanity.

Not so far from them, there was a black luxurious car that pulled up next to the sidewalk. 3 young and good looking men got out from the car. One of them with a silver blonde hair looked around the street as the tallest kept saying some words to him.

"Look! Y/N," Yeosang, one of the men, exclaimed as he pointed at Y/N who was really deep in her own world along with Serim. They were drunkenly swaying their bodies while walking on the road, laughing at each other's face.

"Y/N!" Wooyoung called out loudly, but not loud enough for Y/N to hear his voice. The called girl was still unconsciously walking on the street with her friend. Then again, Wooyoung called her, this time his voice was louder than before.

Y/N heard her name being called so she stopped in her tracks and turned around to find out who the person that was calling her. Her eyes widened as she cleared her visions to see Wooyoung waving his hand highly across the street.

"Serimmie, that's my hubby. Look, he's handsome, right?" Instead of pointing her index finger at Wooyoung, she pointed it at Seonghwa who happened to stood next to her husband. Her visions were back to blurry at that moment and she couldn't see anything clearly, not even Serim who stood close beside her.

Serim's face scrunched up as he looked closely to Seonghwa. Then he clapped his hands and raised his thumbs up at Y/N, "yeah! He's hot, gurl. Good job!"

Y/N hummed in response, still not recovering from her drunken state. Then, she saw Wooyoung walking across the street to her direction. She shot him a goofy smile but that smile soon faded after bright lights of a car shone at Wooyoung in the middle of the street.

It happened so fast and Wooyoung could only stood there as if hoping an angel to save his life from being crashed by a car. Luck was on his side, the angel finally came and pushed him away from the street. The angel was no other than his own drunken wife, Y/N.

She let out a high pitched shriek and closed her eyes tightly as the car was getting closer to her small frame. There was a prove that God loves his children, Y/N wasn't get hit by a car. The car stopped right in front of her, creating a loud scraping sound between the wheels and the asphalt road.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

-Win-

A/N:

Lol sorry, I brought Cravity's Serim to this. Anyways, hello y'all. It's been so long since I have updated this book bahaha. Anyways, thank you for reading until this far, lovies. I love you all :)