⁕⁚‧τняєє‧⁚⁕

❝sᴏʀʀʏ, ɪ'ᴍ ᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ.❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Choi Y/N's POV

"Hongjoong," I called him from the small kitchen of my café. He rushed to where I was and stood straight like a soldier, "yes, sir!"

I giggled after looking at him and continued mixing the chocolate chip muffin ingredients. "I need help, Joong."

"With what?" He asked, raising his eyebrows as he stared at my hands that was holding the electric mixer.

"Hold the mixer and mix it for a minute. I have to check on the cupcakes, Joong," I switched the mixer off and handed it to him.

He took it and looked at me dumbfounded, "eoh? How?" I sighed and laughed softly, "just turn it on and mix it. Stir the mixer slowly until the ingredients are fully mixed, babe. I'm sure you can do it!"

He then nodded unsurely as he switched the mixer on and stirred it on the almost mixed ingredients. I walked to the oven and saw that the cupcakes were ready to serve. I turned off the oven and opened it, letting all of the delicious smells out.

Hongjoong hummed after smelling it, "oh gosh. It smells soooo good. I wonder who baked it." I rolled my eyes playfully and snorted at him, "it's me, you dumbass."

He laughed, "okay okay sorry. I was just kidding, baby. Anyways, I'm finished. What should I do next, princess?" He switched the mixer off and put it on the table slowly and carefully.

I put on my gloves and pulled the tray of the cupcakes slowly, "hot, hot, hot. Okay uhh, Joong can you cover the cupcakes with icing and sprinkles on the top?"

He nodded and hummed before doing what I said. I walked to the mixed ingredients and tasted it using my pinky finger, "aigooo. This feels good. Joong, come here, you should taste it."

Hongjoong came and I dipped my index finger to the mixed ingredients and raised it to his lips, signing him to suck it. So he did but not just an original suck, it was different.

I shaked my head and washed my hands, "you're nasty, Joong. Haha." Then suddenly we heard the café door opened. I looked at Hongjoong and told him to greet the person but it was not a customer.

"Noon- Ah Hongjoong hyung you're here!" Jongho's voice said as he walked into the kitchen and gave Hongjoong a bro hug.

"Hey, Jongho. Would you like to help us?" I asked, making him turn his eyes to look at me and he nodded.

"Okay put this in the oven and bake it on a medium heat for uh... 20 to 25 minutes. Be careful, the oven was still hot," I said, giving him the muffin tray and he did what I said.

"Y/N, I'm hungry~" Hongjoong whined, laying his chin on my shoulder and creeping his arms around my waist.

"Yah, hyung! Noona! I'm still here. Do I look invisible huh?" Jongho sassed as he crossed his arms. Me and Hongjoong laughed at him as we separated from each other.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

The man in suit that came yesterday came back again into this café. He ordered the same food and drink like yesterday. Jongho helped me here since he got no class for today.

Hongjoong was sitting on the corner, enjoying his milkshake while facing his computer and worked on some important files. Sometimes, he would just come to the counter and help me.

The café door opened, revealing the one and only one Choi San. My dearest brother. He narrowed his eyes at me who was talking to the customer and taking their orders.

He walked to the customers line. Once the last customer was finished, he went forward and greeted me. He shot his dimple smiles at me, "hi, sis!"

I jumped from my position, shocked by his presence. He hardly ever came to my café so I was surprised. "San, you're here. Why? Do you need something?" I asked, looking at him.

"Hyung?" Jongho popped his head out from the kitchen and looked at San. Then, San's attention was turned to Jongho, "Jongho!! Why are you here?"

Jongho washed his hands before walking out from tge kitchen to the counter. He finally answered, "I'm helping Y/N noona. And what about you? You're supposed to be in that building, right?"

San answered as he nodded, "well, I'm here to meet my working partner here. And also, I wanna see my sister, but my lil' brother is here too. So, yay!" He cheered as he looked at me and Jongho.

I smiled at him and asked, "alright. Do you want to order something, mister?" He thought for a second, "don't call me mister. I'm still 14 years old. And also, one chocolate milkshake, please. Thank you, young lady." He ordered and walked turned his back, looking around to and found his friend.

Guess who? Yes. The man in suit.

But before he could sit on the seat with that man, he spotted Hongjoong. He called him and waved at him, "Hongjoong hyung!" Hongjoong was surprised at first but he waved back and continued his work.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

San's order was finished and I walked to his table with the tray on my hand. Jongho was taking control at the counter, replacing me.

I put his milkshake on the table and unsurprisingly, the man in suit turned his eyes to look at me. "She's your sister?" He asked, surprised but he kept his face cool.

San nodded, smiling proudly at him, "yes she is. Beautiful? I know. You wanna date her? I'll let you." Then suddenly I snapped at him, "excuse you, San." I shot him a glare and he smiled awkwardly.

"Sorry, I'm taken." That was all I said after leaving their table. San's face was shocked. But that man? No he wasn't shocked at all. His face remained calm and cool.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

-Win-