⁕⁚‧τωєℓvє‧⁚⁕

❝ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ.❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Choi Y/N's POV

"What are you doing here?!" I snapped at the guy who sat on the edge of my bed. He was staring at me with his eyes softening. He didn't answer to my question so I asked him again, raising my voice rudely, "what the fuck are you doing here, Jung Wooyoung?!"

He was a little taken aback by my voice but he did answer my question with a soft voice, "I'm here to comfort you." I scoffed at his answer and rolled my puffy eyes.

"Comfort me? Oh hell no. You're just going to hurt me even more, Jung," I spat those words on his face heartlessly. He was offended but he tried to calm himself from talking back to me.

"I'm sorry," he said and I rolled my eyes once again. Then I raised my hand and pointed it at the door, "get out."

He didn't budge from his position and remained calm. I groaned frustratedly, "I said get the fuck out, Jung Wooyoung!!" Again, he didn't respond. Instead, he moved his body closer to me.

"What the fuck are you doing?! I told you to get out!!" I was so angry and furious at the same time so I just let my tears slipped from the corner of my eyes.

After seeing my tears, he immediately pulled me into a hug with his arms. He held me firmly and I tried pushing him away from me. I hit his chest with my balled fists but I knew that he was stronger than me.

I kept saying, "get off of me!" And he only rubbed the back of my head slowly. I was almost melting into his touch but I kept myself together to not fall into his goddamn trap.

"Noon- Oh my Jesus!" I heard Jongho's voice coming into my room. I tried releasing myself from the hug but Jung Wooyoung stayed still.

"You! What the fuck did you do to my sister?!" Jongho gripped Wooyoung's shoulder and pulled him away, separating him from me.

"J-Jongho, no," I said in a low and weak voice. I got up from the bed and walked to him. He pulled me into his arms and glared at Wooyoung.

"She's my fiance," Wooyoung blurted out with a blank face. Jongho was clueless and he looked at me who was laying my head on his shoulder, "noona, is that right?"

I nodded slowly and cried again but this time I didn't hesitate to cry louder than before. I soaked his shirt with my warm tears and he just rubbed my back in a slow motion, trying to calm me.

"Leave. I need to talk to her," Jongho said coldly to Wooyoung and surprisingly, he obeyed Jongho's words.

After Wooyoung closed the door and left, I gripped onto Jongho's shirt with my shaky hands. He noticed it and took me to my bed. I sat down on my bed, looking down with hiccups and heavy breaths.

The sight of me in front of him made him really sad. He was wondering where is the happy and cheerful Y/N noona he always meets everday. "Aigo, noona. Don't cry again, ara?" He asked, sitting next to me, pouting his lips out.

I didn't respond to him as I was still trying to control my breaths and hiccups. Then I managed to say, "I- *hiccup* don't want *hiccup* t-to get *hiccup* married *hiccup* with him, Jong- *hiccup* ho!"

He rubbed my back and gave me a tight hug, "shh, noona. Don't worry, everything will be alright. I will stay right next to you and never leave your sides," he said, giving me a light kiss on my head.

I slowly calmed down from his touch and my eyelids got heavy so sudden. I let out a small yawn and fell asleep on his shoulder. Not more than three minutes, he tucked me under the blanket of my bed and gave me a small kisses on my face before leaving my room.

He really loved me more than everything in this world. He wouldn't want to see me suffer and cry my eyes out. He would try to cheer me up and make me be happy and cheerful like I was used to.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

"Y/N, wake up," San said, rocking my body slowly. My eyes fluttered open and saw his tall figure in front of 99 and worried look on his face.

I rubbed my eyes, still feeling a little bit sleepy. Then I sat up from my position slowly, yawning a little. San was still looking at me with a slight guilt in both of his eyes.

"Why are you here?" I asked with a blank face and my arms were crossed on my chest. He sighed sadly, "I want to say sorry to you. I knew this thing is going to happen soon but I didn't even tell you about this. I'm sorry," after saying that, he looked down with his lips curled down.

"I need some time to be alone and think about all of this. Don't blame yourself, it's not just your fault," I emphasized the words and turned my body, backing him. I heard a deep sigh and San left my room, closing the door lightly.

Like I said, it wasn't fully his fault. Mom and dad were also involved in this. I wasn't being mean but that was the fact. The fact that they planned an arranged marriage for me without telling me first and the told me two days before my marriage. What kind of parents were they? Well I might regret what I said but I was just feeling so angry and sad about it.

Everything is really complicated. I didn't even tell Hongjoong yet about this. Us breaking up is a possibility. But that doesn't mean that we can not continue our relationship in a backstreet way. But also, I know how Hongjoong is. He would just tell me to break up with him and everything between us would be nothing instead of memories. It's really unfair.

∴━━━✿━━━∴

-Win-