⁕⁚‧τнirτєєท‧⁚⁕

❝ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ ᴅʀᴇss?❞

∴━━━✿━━━∴

Choi Y/N's POV

"Noona~ wake up~" Jongho whispered to my ear and he rocked my shoulder slowly. I was asleep and didn't have my dinner last night. Jongho rocked me again and I slapped his face lightly, "no~! Let me sleep!"

Then he lifted his weight onto my body. Yes he was laying on top of me like the We Bare Bears but Jongho was the Grizzly and I was the Ice Bear. I tried pushing him off of my body and he didn't budge from his position. So I shouted at him irritatedly, "Choi Jongho you little duck. Let me sleep!!"

He shook his head and pinched my nose and I opened my eyes wide. I put my hand over his and pulled it away from my nose, "Bro you're such a pain in the ass."

He laughed and got off of me and stood next to my bed, putting his hand on his hip, "now rise and shine, sis. Mom called you down." I nodded and with that, he left my room and disappeared to only God knows where. But maybe to his own room. My brother always spent his time inside his room and no one knows what he was doing.

I got out from my bed and headed to the bathroom. When I looked at my reflection in the mirror, damn I looked like a lion. I took a blue hairbrush and started brushing my hair softly. Luckily, my hair is just wavy and not curly, so it wouldn't be hard to brush it. After that, I brushed my teeth so my breath wouldn't smell like a grabage when I open my mouth.

I went out from the bathroom and walked to the wardrobe, picking some clothes to wear. I didn't really have a good taste of fashion so I just picked an oversized blue hoodie and a pair of ripped jeans. Well it wasn't my hoodie, I stole it from San when he was asleep.

I looked into the mirror once again and huffed an air. I didn't have any moods to smile or laugh so I just pulled a flat expression on my face.

I was finished and then I headed downstairs. I heard mom's muffled voice from the kitchen so I walked to the kitchen and saw her talking to San. It was obvious that they were talking about me cause I heard them mentioning my name even though I couldn't hear it right.

"Ah, good timing. Y/N's here, mom," San exclaimed enthusiastically after he saw me. I didn't know why. Maybe because I decided that I still wanted to talk to them after what they did to me.

Mom turned around and faced me. She shot me a weak smile and walked up to me after drying her wet hands with the napkin. "Y/N, today you're going to try your wedding dress with Wooyoung, sweetie," she said with a slight of guilt in her voice.

I stood there with a blank face, was not sure how to react. I didn't even want to cause a scene again like yesterday. "Okay," I answered simply.

Mom and San nodded with a small smile formed on their lips and dimples popped up on their cheeks. San then spoke, "we're glad you agree with it."

Then his words hit me and I replied coldly, "who said I already am agree with all of this arranged marriage thing?" San and mom returned their glances at each other. He brought his hand to mom's right shoulder, signing her to calm just like what dad always does when mom is ready to burst out her fire.

A light knock on the front door could be heard from the kitchen. Mom immediately stormed to open the front door and left me and San in the kitchen. He eyed me, "Choi Y/N, knock that attitude off. You don't know what you're doing. So stop acting as if it was all our fault and you're not included in this."