"Ok guys so this is the surprise." My mother walked in with three niggas behind her.

"Why is he here?" Kayla asked standing up.

"What was your point of bringing him here? You forgot what he did to you or something?" Jayla asked.

"I outta smack the fuck out of you and him." Uncle t stood up about to launch at him but Jada and chazz just walked him out the living room to calm him down.

Me and Kevin was just stuck and lost for words.

*Flashback*

"Kevin he's hitting her again this time it's bad." I busted in Kevin room out of breath.

He ran to his closet then ran out the door I followed behind him watching his every move.

"Jason stop please I'm sorry." My mother cried as our father hit her repeatedly.

"Dad stop hitting mommy." The twins cried.

"Ayye bruh get off her." Kevin yelled pushing our father.

"Kevin move man this ain't got shit to do with you." He yelled pushing kevin out the way while he stomped on our mother repeatedly.

"I SAID MOVE NIGGA." Kevin yelled and pulled his gun out.

He shot Jason in the arm making him stumble to the floor.

I was stuck and didn't know what to do.

When I got my thoughts back together I ran over to our dad while Kevin was checking in our mother.

I got on my knees with tears in my eyes hoping he wouldn't die.

Even tho him and my mother would fight all the time I loved both of my parents but my father was like my best friend.

I tried putting pressure on whatever I seen bleeding.

"Watch out." Kevin said I nodded my head then walked to my mother.

"Mom are you ok?" I sniffed getting on my knees again feeling tears come out more looking at my mother lay in her own blood.

I tried my best to sit her up until the ambulance came.

*flashback over*

After that incident our father packed his belongings and left we haven't heard from him or seen him in 6 years and now he wants to show up all of a sudden.

"Ma get this man out my sight before I do something I'm going to regret." Kevin calmly said.

I looked at the two guys who were behind him, one lowkey looked like him and the other didn't but they both looked the twins age.

"Who are they." I finally spoke up.

"These are my sons." My 'father' finally spoke.

"How old are they?" I scrunched my face up.

"16 and 18, look I'm sorry for walking out your lives it was wrong please forgive me-"

"Are you serious? So first you leave us for 6 years and then you lived a double life when you was with us?" My voice cracked as I stood up.

"I know your intentions was good ma but I can't do this right now." I said brushing past my sperm donor.

I walked out the door and to my car I just sat there and tried to get my thoughts straight.

I seen Kevin walk out the house with a sadden look on his face.

I honked the horn and he walked over to my car.

"You good?" I asked holding my tears back.

"Nah ari that man would have been better off dying." Kevin replied putting his head in his lap.

"Ari I'm sorry for making him leave us I just didn't want him to kill her." He cried looking up at me.

"Kevin it's not your fault bruh I promise he made that decision to walk out our lives we been good without him for 6 years we gon be good without him for the rest of our lives." I assured holding my tears back.

It hurt to see my little brother blaming himself for something that wasn't in his control.

"Come here man." I held my hands out for a hug.

He pulled me into a tight hug and a few tears fell from my eyes.

"Ight enough with this sap shit we don's." I chuckled pulling out the hug.

Chazz came out the door limping to my car then got in the back.

"TO THE TRAP!" He yelled and pointed.

"This nigga." Kevin laughed and I pulled out the drive through.

"Can't believe I got two more younger brothers." I shook my head.

"I'm older then you." Kevin stale faced me.

"Sir just cause you got 8 kids does not mean your older then me." I held my hand up and he smacked it back down.

I started swerving crazy to be funny but chazz started having a panic attack.

"Chazz bruh you good." I yelled stoping in the middle of the street.

"Ron man damn." He cried trying to catch his breath.

"Chazz it's okay I'm right here for you." Kevin said getting in the back.

When he finally calmed down he just cried, this wasn't no regular cry tho it look like he been holding this in for a long time.

"Chazz I'm so sorry I really didn't mean to trigger you." I hugged him.

"You straight ari, you didn't know." He sniffed and I nodded my head getting back in the drivers seat.

__

After I dropped Kevin and Chazz off I just drove straight to tutti house I just wanted to be up under him.

"Hola a yes yes which homeboy is next next." I sung doing the li dance in tutti arms.

"Ari" he sighed.

"Yessss?"

"Be quiet nigga I'm tryna go back to sleep." He whined and I huffed.

"Bae you been sleep since I got hereeee."

"Nigga you got here 20 minutes ago i got practice in the morning go to sleep please." He said in a raspy voice.

"Yes ma'am." I nodded and tried my best to go to sleep but I just couldn't

__________________________

Am I the only one from Baltimore 👀?

             Excuse any mistakes

Didn't proof read.