Min Twila Pt.1

[Twila's POV]

Its been 3 months sense me and Y/N became friends. We've grown close and now I'm questioning if I should tell her why I'm really here.

I'm here on a mission, and my mission is to kill a powerful gang that goes by the name of BTS, not only do I have to kill them but I have to kill their sister as well.

That's why I'm here.

"Hey Twila!" Y/N said running up to me. I smiled "Hey there."

"So I was thinking we could have a sleepover this weekend at my house, what do you think?" She asked me eyes sparkling. We may be in our Junior year but that doesn't stop Y/N from being as weird and childish as she is."I can't say no." She smiled even more now. "Great!" She said running over to class.

I just chuckled and followed behind her.

•••

School just ended and I was now walking over to my house. 'Should I ask if Kim can come too? Probably not... maybe another time.' I thought. Kim was working all day today so she couldn't make it to school.

'The good thing is that spring break is next week. No school for a week, thank goodness!' I dropped my backpack onto the couch and sat down next to it.

'I can't wait to have a sleepover, for the first time in my life, I think it'll be fun.'

•••

[Saturday night]

I walked up to Y/N's house and knocked on the door, when it opened I was greeted by a very happy Y/N.

"Come in, I want you to meet my brothers." She said smiling. I smiled and nodded. Once I saw her brothers I recognized them right away. 'Isn't that... the most powerful gang, BTS? Wait.. so she's their sister?! This isn't good I need to leave!' And it seemed they recognized me too.

The atmosphere in the room went from calm and welcoming to, tense and defensive. "You know I-I'm not feeling too good, I think I'm gonna leave for now, I'll talk to you tomorrow." I said to Y/N.

She was confused and concerned. "Oh okay, stay safe, and I hope you get better soon!" She said walking me out of the house.

•••

I jumped onto my bed. 'Why'd she have to be their sister?' I sighed and slowly fell asleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I wake up and look at my phone to see the time.

'8:37 am'  

I saw a notification of a text from Y/N and opened it to read it.

Y/N🧁: Hey, get some rest, eat well, and get better soon!

I smiled and responded back.

🌸Twila🌸: Dont worry about me, I'm feeling better now. Do you want to go with me to the Bunnie Café? You know, that was where we first met each other.

Y/N🧁: Oh I'm glad your feeling better! Yeah, I'd love to go to the café with you! I'm glad you were at the café when you were.

🌸Twila🌸: Me too! Meet up at 2.

Y/N🧁: K, see you then!

I sat up on my bed feeling tired but forcing myself to get ready for the day.

I got dressed and went out to my car.