I'm Happy✍︎︎

[Hoseok's POV]

I noticed how much happier Y/N has been these past couple of days, it made me happy too.

I was helping Jimin wash the dishes until we heard a loud.

*THUMP*

Me and Jimin looked at each other for a second and then ran up the stairs. "Y/N, you okay?!" Jimin said. Y/N smiled and said "I'm fine I was just so excited that I wasn't looking where I was going." She chuckled.

"Well at least your okay, just don't scare us like that again." I said and she nodded. "I'll help you guys wash the dishes." She said sweetly "OK!" Jimin said in a funny voice which made me and Y/N laugh a bit.

While we were washing the dishes I asked Y/N "What are you so happy and excited about?" Her smile got brighter. "Felix asked me out, and were going on a date soon." She said carefully washing the plate.

'I'm glad he's able to make you happier, you should be like this all the time, Y/N.' I thought smiling. Jimin just stayed quiet and I could guess why.

'Jimin might have gave up and agreed to let them date but, that's only because he wanted Y/N to be happy. Jimin only trusts Felix a tiny bit.' I thought looking at him.

"I'm done washing my part of the dishes, I'll see you guys later, bye little Y/N/N." Jimin said smiling. "What about me?" I complained which made Y/N laugh.

I looked at her a bit shocked. "Aww dont be jealous Hobi oppa!" She said. Jimin pouted and I smiled. "I want to be called oppa too!" Jimin also complained.

Y/N just chuckled. "Okay oppa's, I'm going to my room now." She said and we waved sadly to her.

"Jimin, I think you should trust Felix more..." I said cautiously. He scoffed "Hoseok hyung, you think I would trust him after what happened not only to Y/N, but to ME too." Jimin spat. I sighed.

'Jimin was hurt too.. of course he won't trust easily..' I left Jimin alone and walked out to the backyard.

'If only Jimin would open up, I think he would be happier.'

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Jimin's POV]

'How could he?! Hoseok knows what we've been through!' I take another punch at the punching bag. I fall down on the ground and sigh.

'The girl I loved and trusted, only used me and cheated on me... Y/N trusted her friend, only to be stabbed in the back...' I stand up and walk out of the gym room.

I look up and see Y/N happily walking around the garden. 'She looks happier, I just don't want her to get hurt again.' I looked at her worriedly.

Then I walk back in the house and grab a bottle of water.

"We'll all be happy one day, right?" I sighed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

[Y/N's POV]

You got out of your room and went out into your car. "Time to go to school.." you said with a sigh.

•••

You walked into the school with makeup on and your hair up in a messy bun. People were staring at you but you did your best to ignore it and walked over to Felix.

You felt a smile tug at your lips. "Hey Felix!" You said behind him. He looked over and smiled. "Hey."

"Oh? Why'd you put makeup on today?" He asked. "You don't like it? I thought I would look better with it on." You said sadly and then he shook his head. "I like it, but you don't have to wear makeup. You look much better without in anyways." He said making you blush.

"O-okay.." you whispered. You both walked in the classroom and sat down before the teacher came. "We have a new student today, please treat her nicely. Her name is Twila. She's half American and half Asian." Mrs. Coffee said.

"Come in." She smiled and gestured to the girl at the door. "Hi. I'm Twila, please treat me well. I hope to become friends with you all." She bowed.

'Why does she look familiar..? Wait... it's that girl from the café!' You thought staring at her and she caught your gaze before taking the seat in front of you.

"Ah, I'm Kim Y/N." You whispered to her "And thanks for what you did the other day." She smiled. "I'm Min Twila." She continued "And that girl deserved it, so no problem."

You smiled and she turned away. 'She seems nice, I hope we can be friends.'

•••

You walked into the cafeteria as someone grabbed your arm so on instinct you turned around to see who it was. 'Oh it's Twila.'

"Can I sit with you?" She asked, you and a few others were a bit shocked. "Uh-yeah sure!" You smiled.

You lead her to the table and said "Felix is gonna join us today." She tilted her head a bit wondering who he was. "Ah.. he's the my friend and the guy I'm going out with." You said blushing.

She smiled "Okay, also, would you want to be friends? Maybe?" She asked. Your face beamed. "Yeah! I'd love too!" You froze for a moment and then said "I mean- yeah sure, sounds cool." Twila chuckled and you smiled.

•••

Felix, Twila, and you became a good group of friends in 2 days. And now, here you are again, at lunch.

"I'll go throw my stuff away." They nodded as you threw your left overs away. Before you turned around someone dumped their food on you. Others in the room gasped and then everyone looked at you.

Twila walks up to the boy who dumped food on you and grabs someone's milk carton.

She then opened it, took a sip, and then poured the rest on the boy and everyone gasped again. "I know right, what a waste of milk." She said and then people started laughing at him.

Felix runs up to you and says "Are you okay?" And you nodded. You watched as he ran up to the boy and punched him. "Felix stop!" You yelled and he turned to you, anger written all over his face.

•••

(Skipping ahead cuz I'm lazy rn)

[At home]

You snuck into your house making sure your brothers wouldn't see the mess of food all over you.

After you showered you grabbed your diary and started writing in it.

You know what?

I'm Happy.

I have a new friend, I'm dating Felix, and I still have my brothers with me and hopefully always will.

I'm finally happy again.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••