March 3rd, 2004

[Jin's POV]

*RING*

*RING*

"Yes appa?"

"Bring your brothers over to the hospital!" 'What's wrong I wonder...?'

"Why did something happen?!" I asked concerned.

"Your eomma's having the baby!"

I ran over to my brothers "We'll be on our way!!"

They all looked at me "What's wrong hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Eomma's having the baby!!!"

-----------------------

[Jimin's POV]

We ran in the hospital and found the room where Eomma was having the baby.

We sat down and waited until a doctor came out and told us we could come in. I looked to find Eomma holding the small baby in her hands. "Is it a girl or a boy?" Taehyung asks. We all wanted it to be a surprise on what the gender was. So we waited until now to find out. We were all eager to know.

"It's a girl. Her name is Y/N." Eomma answered smiling. Jin was the first to hold her and then she went down the line as everyone held her and adored her.

Once I got to held her I looked at her. 'She's so cute! And her hair and skin is so soft...'

------------------------

[At home]

Jin hyung told us all to meet up with him in the living room and have a talk. Me and Jungkook walked down stairs and saw that everyone had been waiting on us.

"Why did you ask us to be here hyung? Is there something wrong?" I asked worriedly. 'Did something happen to Eomma and Y/N?'

"No.. and yes. The reason I asked you all here is to let you know that now that we have a baby sister, Y/N, we need to keep her safe." He said and then continued "It's our job, because if something happens to Eomma and Appa, we will have to take care of her and each other." We all nodded.

------------------------

Hi guys!

I hope you liked this first part of the story! Let me know what you think. I'll do my best to update the story every now and then.

I have some experience with brothers, and family issues, etc. so I hope it seems as realistic as possible. I hope you enjoyed it!

~ 𝙱𝚞𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚎 ~

Somethings I probably should have said before I started writing the story:

1. They're family is rich
2. Jin wasn't old enough to drive in this episode but they had their butler drive them.
3. Their ages in this episode:
Jin - 12
Suga - 11
Hobi - 10
Namjoon - 10
Jimin - 9
Taehyung - 9
Jungkook - 6

That's all for now, also sorry that it's short I'm just starting to get used to this whole thing.