CHAPTER 15 - FINALE

This is the finale
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my final performance. It's been a year and I can't thank everyone enough for their hard work. Everyone was emotional specially my manager.

"I would like to thank everyone for the support." All of my fans are crying already. "To the management who made this show possible. 6 years ago, I am nothing but a striving musician, if it's not because of you that dream will never be possible. I never thought that we are now in the end. If was some few years back, I would stay until I found him again. I felt like I am the luckiest girl alive because of him. I am planning to dedicate my life to this person and because of that, I chose him and I will forever chose him."

"I dedicate my last song to everyone who believed in me. To everyone who stayed even when I not worth it anymore. You will forever be in my heart. "

Rhett is just here one of the crowd. We managed to keep our relationship as private as possible. There were times I am featured in a blind item seen with him but I kept my mouth shut. My manager knew, of course I have to tell him my dilemma.

The rumors even spread like wildfire because of my ring. I never took it off, not even a day. I also had an ambush interview and asked if Harper and I were engaged already. As always, I said no.

And now here we are, this is the first time I have mentioned about him. They never knew what he looked like.

The concert was emotional but overall, it was my best performance. I gave everything, poured my heart out. There's no turning back anymore. Starting today, we will build our life together.

By the time I went back to my dressing room, Rhett is already there waiting for me. He hugged me and I felt home. "Congrats baby, you did well"

There he is. The man that I will spend my forever with.

I opened my eyes and the smell of peonies attacked my nose. I am wearing a Vera Wang custom made wedding dress. I have a bouquet of peonies. Kuya is beside me, he held my hand , I looked at him, he nod before we started walking down the aisle. The curtain opened and I my eyes immediately locked to the man I love the most. Afraid that I might trip, I held on to Kuyas hand tighter. My feet are shaking, a lot of emotions are going through me right now. My heart felt heavy, tears fell in my cheeks like a river.

And when we finally reached the end, I saw his eyes are bloodshot red, kuya let go of my hand "take care of my sister, she's too precious to be hurt."

I smiled and hugged my brother and when I finally face Rhett, he's already smiling. Kuya tapped Rhett's shoulder and finally lead my hand to Rhett's.

From this day forward, forever follows.