EPILOGUE

"I missed you baby, please tell me you missed me too." He's holding my hands now. But  I don't want to look at him. Not when I already made up my mind.

"If I tell you I missed you too, will you leave me alone?"

"You know I can't. Please baby, don't end us."

"How can I end something that did not even start?" I smiled at him sadly, I pulled my hands from his hold.

"Choosing you means hurting my mother. Choosing you means betrayal. I can't hurt my mom, we were the only one that's left from her." I closed my eyes.

"Am I losing you?"

"The whole time when I was with you, I good, No, I'm better. You made me feel things I never knew I was capable of. You let me love you like I am not sixteen. You made me smile, happy, carefree. You made me feel all the best feeling a woman can ask for. With that, I am always grateful. Please know I have loved you, only you. But we can't continue. It was good until it lasted. Bye Rhett."

"Can I at least ask you one last favor?"

"Yeah."

"Please don't forget about me. I'll always be your number one fan. I'll be watching you from afar. I'll probably watch you shine without me. Is it too much to ask if I kiss you one last time?"

My tears are non stop.

He kissed me like there's no tomorrow. We can both taste my tears. I kissed him back. I kissed him with all my heart.

He stopped.

"Thank you for everything Maggie, I'll never stop loving you baby."

And that was the last time we saw each other.