(Compiled) Little Moments pt. 1

PSEP
That day, we are scheduled to do our practical spoken english program and individually, were assigned to discuss about an object that we will be getting from the box.

"Any volunteers?" Ms. Veronica asked. Lucky for us, who don't wanna go first, the boys seem to be in a light mood and volunteered.

"Miss, ako muna. Susunod daw si Marco, tapos si Choi." (Miss, I'll go first. Marco will be the next, and then Choi will be after him.) Jordan pointed out to his friends. We all just laughed at the spectacle. Eventually, their whole gang finally volunteered.

After Jordan, it was Marco's turn. He got a small, pink spray bottle. The entire time, he was just laughing... he's practically inaudible.

"So what I have in my hand is a spray bottle... HAHAHAHA... Uhm. A spray bottle is used to spray things HAHAHAHA MISS, CHOI'S BEING DISTRACTING!"

"Continue, Marco." Ms. Veronica replied.

"Spray bottles comes in different sizes and stuff... HAHAHA... Uhm the one in my hand is di-press. You press the top and it sprays... HAHAHAHA Thank you." (Di-press means that the thing can be pressed.)

When he went down the stage, we were all ballistic. It was already funny that he used tagalog words when we're not supposed to, but it made it even funnier because of how he looks like.

"Next..."

And since we have two periods just for this subject, I was called. I took the hdmi cable since I know how to explain technical stuff. After defining, illustrating and describing the thing I'm holding, I asked for permission to go to the clinic, just to kill time.

--
Ballpoint Pen

It's one of the days when Marco lost his pen or something. Of course, who's he gonna borrow his pens from? Yep, me. And by the way, for the record, he never returned a single pen.

"Louuu, may extra ballpen ka?" (Louuu, do you have an extra ballpen?)

I shook my head. Of course, I lied.

"Weeeh?" He teased.

"Wala ngaaa." (I said I have none!)

"Pleaaase?" He looked cute, even if he's not really cute. Of course, I let my guard down.

I took a blue ballpen from my bag and handed it to him.

"Thank youuu!" He said.

Then Dreizel, being herself, looks at me teasingly.

I just smiled.

--
Put your hands off my shoulder

We were finally dismissed after a free time. Just before the break, Ian asks something.

"Lou, pwedeng pahiram nung clipboard mo?" (Lou, can I borrow your clipboard?)

"Why? Gagamitin ko din kasi pangreview." (Why? I'm gonna have to use it too for reviewing lessons.)

"Magpapatago lang ng papel." (I just want to you keep my paper.)

"Kelan mo kukunin?" (When will you get it?)

"Recess. Library. Meet you there." I gave him a thumbs up.

After the dismissal of the teacher, however, when we got out of the room, Ian suddenly had a change of heart.

"Sayo nalang pala yung papel, maglalaro kami basketball." (Keep the paper for yourself, we'll play basketball.)

"Eh? Okay." I was about to go down the stairs when I heard Marco's voice and felt that he held my shoulders. I didn't really listened to whatever he's about to say and immediately pushed his hands off my shoulder.

No, I'm not gonna let my feelings to take over, again.
--