I'm Proud of You, But No.

I always perceived him as a baby. I don't know. It's unusal, yes, but I get this feeling quite often... and I don't think there's anything wrong with it.

Suddenly, the child decided to post a thirst trap. A THIRST TRAP. Or maybe he's just flaunting the body he was able to work for. I honestly didn't know how to respond that I even called for reinforcement, and if you know me personally, you would know that it's Gwen. She's literally my lifeline.

As soon as I saw the instagram story, I panicked and immediately video called Gwen.

"Hey. Have you seen Marco's recent IG story?"

"Why, what's the matter?"

"Check it! You might even enjoy it." I chuckled.

And she did. And as I've expected, she was very matured but embarrassed.

"My god, girl. You should've kept this to yourself! He will see who views his story!"

I laughed, "You have to share the shame I went through! You openly had a crush on him, remember? We'll experience everything together, through thick and thin!"

And then, for some reasons that I unfortunately don't remember, Darla also joined out chat.

The conversation was basically just about my rants and their comfort which was all caused by one video.

(Anyway, yes. Hello flowerboy, I'm proud of you, but no.)