{29} Make me Yours (M)

Start from the beginning

I went to Yoongi's place. There I met Jimin, his boyfriend and both of them pretty much knocked some sense in my head and told my to sort out things with you by talking. And I mustered up some courage and came back to apologise to you." I explained everything in one go .

Koo came around the counter and hugged me again.

" It's ok Tae, it's ok. I understand it now. And don't ever think that I'll leave you because I can't. It's out of my hands to unlove you.

And about your problem, we will think what we can do." He voice is so sweet.

" You don't n.." he cut me off by giving a sweet peck on my lips

" Let's eat first."

After that, he neatly made the table and both of us ate in silence. After dinner, it's almost 12:00Am. So we went to our room to get some sleep cuz today was so tiring.

Jungkook's POV

I have already thought about the solution of Tae's problem. I know after what happened, it will be very difficult for him to accept it but I'll make him accept it.

I know, I want it. I'm not just doing it for his sake. I'm willing to give him, myself. This time I know I'm ready for him.

I didn't tell him about my vision because I don't want him to pressure anymore.

He was laying on bed when I entered the room. I quickly made my way to bathroom. I just wanted to look perfect for him.

I changed my clothes into something comfortable. By comfortable I mean , a white oversized t-shirt falling of my shoulder giving a perfect view of my collarbones, and a rather short and tight pair of black shorts, giving a good view of my long legs. I just hope Tae like my surprise gift for him. With that thought, I exited the bathroom.

No one's POV

When Jungkook came out of bathroom, Taehyung's trance was broken. He looked at his baby and his breath hitched. Jungkook was looking so innocent yet so sexy that only his looks made Taehyung hard.

His exposed neck and collarbones aren't any help. They made him to just jump at his baby and have him his way. But he doesn't wanna do it cuz he was scared. It was until he heard his partner's sweet voice

" Tae~ how am I looking?" Jungkook batted his long beautiful eyelashes with such innocence that he can be perfectly mistaken as an angel.

" So beautiful baby, so much that words can't describe it." Taehyung's voice came, no louder than a whisper.

" Oh really~" Jungkook voice had a hint of seduction in it. He kept walking towards the bed and that's when Taehyung completely lost it.

He grabbed his wrist and pulled Jungkook to him, as a result of which he fell on Taehyung's chest . Their faces so close to each other that a single movement will lead them to a kiss.

" Do you want me to show you how pretty yet sexy you are looking,babe?" Taehyung smirked while seeing the blush creeping on his baby's face.

" Let me think." Jungkook tapped his finger on Taehyung's chest showing that he was thinking something really important but when he saw his frown, he giggled.

"Ok, ok! You may." He giggled again but soon his giggles fainted as Taehyung attached his lips to him pulling both of them in a loving kiss.

Jungkook gripped in Tae's shoulders while enjoying the intimate moment. Taehyung lapped his tongue over his bottom lip and Jungkook quickly gave him the access, he wanted.