Part 2

Second part, not very special, but I have to introduce the characters.

Paul's POV

I was wakened by a very loud thud coming from the other room. I was confused, what could make such a loud sound in Ringo and George's room? He stood up and walked to their door, very slowly. Who knows what had happened, maybe a fan had broken into their room. Paul opened the door prepared for everything, but also nothing. He let out a sigh to only see George snoring softly, but where was Ringo? Then he saw it, Ringo had fallen of his bed.

''Are you okay Ringo?'' he said with a slight chuckle.

''Yes I'm just very excited for our concert this evening''

''Well okay than, but don't harm yourself. You still have to drum''

''Yeah, yeah Paul I will be more careful. Thank you.'' Ringo said sarcastically.

''Just taking care of you, bud.'' With that Paul walked to the bedroom he shared with John. But he still heard Ringo whispering, sounding irritated, ''I'm older than you.'' Paul knew he wasn't mad or irritated at all. It was Ringo after all, Ringo can't be mad even if he tried. In fact he seemed happier those last couple of weeks, ''maybe he's got a bird on his mind'' Paul thought with a smirk on his face.

A bit longer, but still, it is pretty short. Long chapters are coming guys. Till the next the next part :>