Percy Jackson--

Okay, let's be clear on something. Mr. Jackson here is a very VERY good looking guy. That's quite obvious, considering he has like every fangirl wanting him. Almost every fangirls, and some fanguys. Ahem. Gay rights people. Don't judge.         

        But let's be honest, he's way to cocky. No all you bisexuals and gays, not he "good" kind of cocky. The bad kind. He's stuck up sometimes. And if your one of those annoying little obsesive fanpeeps who totally disagrees with me, and is about to click out of here, WAIT. I'm starting off with all thier flaws first. K? Let me finish.

        Secondly, he depends way to much on his little girlfriend. He acts like thier going to get married. He's like what, 16? 17? Just cause you go through Tatarus with her doesn't mean she's your soul mate... right? 

        Thirdly, this one's personal, the dude was make a great couple with some other dude. Just saying. He's got the looks. The personality. 

But hey, Cupid! Can't you just shoot your love arrow at him and make it happen if that's what you want?

Bah! You mortals. That's not how it works.

Okay, now his good qualities. 

There's a lot. 

Besides his looks, and his...well, looks, he's a good kid. He's a fighter. Which I like. He doesn't give up easily. He's smart, even when he acts dumb. And as one Disney movie once put it: "He's cute but he doesn't know it. Which makes him even cuter!" 

My Advice: Look at guys. You might start to "like" like them.