Piper McLean--

Okay. Before I start a disclaimer is in order. 

[Voice of Discla: Goddess of Disclaimers] 

DISCLAIMER: The thoughts and view points of this "Minor" God are merely opinions. Although this God is perfect, others have diffrent thoughts on this particular subject. Do not take everything to heart. You foolish mortals are too sensative. 

Okay so Piper... Actually can I get another disclaimer?

[Discla: "NO!"]

Ugh... Fine... 

I have strong opinions about her. Mostly negative sadly. I admit that at the beginning of The Lost Hero, I liked Piper. She seemed like a strong, good, pretty girl. Uncle Rick did a great job in the first book. But then...well I lost a lot of respect for her. 

Perhaps it was just Uncle Rick being Uncle Rick. Or maybe something happened with the publication but, the books make Piper seem like a little sissy. 

Fangirl: "Eros! You just hate everyone! Ugh I'm soooo not voting for this book!" 

Can I finish? Thank you. 

Unlike Annabeth and Reyna, Piper was way to dependent on her boyfriend. Come on. Be honest with yourself. Love doesn't lie. 

Wait.

Scratch that.

True love doesn't lie. 

I really don't want to go fully into my thoughts about Ms. McLean because I'll probably lose some followers but all I leave with is this: What if Piper didn't have Jason?