Uncle Rick Sucks (Nico Pt. 1)

Rick Riordan got it all wrong. Every single part of that chapter was utterly incorrect. Of course! Make Eros seem like the evil angel, turn all the fangirls against him, WELL IT'S NOT TRUE.

That's not at all what happened.

Jason, of course, had to mess up everything too! He couldn't just shut up and let Nico say what he had too.

SCREW YOU RICK.

What actually happened is quite simple:

Before the Battle of Manhattan, I took my yearly vacation to visit Hades in the Underworld.

I know what your thinking: WHO THE HELL VACATIONS IN THE UNDERWORLD?

It's not that bad actually, it's quite nice. Hades is a very kind host. I get my own personal attendants *wink wink*, a pink and red mansion near the River Styx. I get free massages, free *human* food, and even better, I get to meet a lot of dead love people and make their dead-lives even worse! I mean...much better.

While I was there, Nico came over. I had never meet the kid, but he gave off that: "I'm totally gay but I'm hiding it", vibe. Vibes. What I funny word.

Anyway.

Naturally we talked it out, he stayed at my mansion for a free days, and eventually, he was called back to Hades' Palace. When I left I told him: "Confession isn't just a Catholic thing. It helps one realize who he is. And who he is to others."

I told him it would make sense later on. And I was right! HAHA!

Truthfully, I felt bad for the kid. His little heart was set on that one guy. And well, look what happened.

Though there was a chance... never mind.

^^ Take that out of your memory ^^

Now, when he and Jason arrived at the Palace, I quite naturally sent on of my followers to greet them, hence that Wind God, who by-the-way is extremely gay, more than me. Hey! Did you ever hear about him and Apollo? No? Oh right, of course not. Maybe some other time...

But as demigods usually do, they mistook my help and welcoming party, and well, when they arrived, they we're quite enraged already. And love and anger do not mix well.

What Uncle Rick failed to mention in the book was that:

1. I was much nicer to Nico than what is written.

2. I always appear invisible at first, after-all, love comes in different forms.

But did Rick even elaborate on the fact that I offered Nico and Jason chocolates and a copy of my book: The Guide to Loving the Blonde Guy? NO!

They just needed someone to blame for Nico's stupidity. Eventually, the only thing I could do was play Nico so he could admit it, and get the scepter. I was helping him.

Uncle Rick, you suck...

WAIT FOR IT...

The Mongols! < "We're the exception!"

#CrashCourseRefrence

Anyway, the next part will be "Nico and My Gay Thoughts", coming soon to your Wattpad Notifications!