I scrunched my face up about to get out the car until she smacked fire out that boy face then ran to my car.

"Drive."

I pulled off and started laughing.

"Don't be making me your personal get away driver." I chuckled.

"That nigga had me messed up gon throw me in the pool and grandma just did my hair." She frowned.

"Don't worry uncle jay is here I can fix your hair." I cheesed pulling into a toco bell drive through.

"No Thank you sir."

My smile instantly dropped.

"I am offended why you don't want me do your hair?" I frowned.

"Because you don't know how to no offense."

"Let me prove you wrong." I said after taking our order.

"Bet, but if it come out ugly you can't touch my head ever again." She laughed.

"Bet" I nodded.

__

"If you don't keep your head still imma pop you with this comb." I huffed.

"You sound like somebody's mother." Mari laughed.

"Ok I'm done and I did a good ass job." I smiled looking at mari hair.

"Ok uncle jay you did a good job for your first time, I'll give....it a 7 out of 10."

"Sevennnnn? I spent days looking at YouTube videos on doing hair and you give me a seven? Tuhhh you will now be sleeping in the basement." I grabbed my phone so I could take a picture.

Redrum_

Liked by amourxari and 127 others

Redrum_ come get y'all nappy ass hair done by me, 600 dollars a head 800 if your pubic hair longer then your actual hair.

View all 67 comments

Amourxari she so pretty😍

K9DADON @jaydadon is in needdd of her shit done I'm looking at it right now and it's scaring me
↪️jaydadon choke and die please.

A smile crept on my face looking at ari comment, I was about to click on her profile until Taylor texted me and said she got fired.

"The fuck bruh." I mumbled grabbing my keys.

"Mari come on we finna go somewhere."

"Okay." She grabbed her slides then dashed out the door.

"The hell you running for." I laughed.

"Because- don't question me sir let me be great." She put her hand up.

"Your goofy ass remind me of somebody I know." I laughed unlocking the door.