"Okay, I'll go down to see her. Thank you by the way."

"Your welcome.."

Tzuyu walks downstairs, and while she was walking her mind was busy thinking why on earth Nancy wants to see her...

"T-Tzuyu..."

"What are you doing here???.." Tzuyu seriously said...

"Can we talked???.."

Tzuyu sigh, before agreeing to talked with Nancy. The latter requested to talked in the parking lot since she doesn't want Mark to see her here.

"So what do you want to talked about???."

"I'm here, because I wanted to say sorry. Sorry for what I did to you before, especially to Sana Unnie...."

"I already forgot the past, and if you're here to ruined my relationship with Sana again, your boyfriend is currently doing it now..."

"I'm not here to ruined your relationship, I'm here to help you."

"Help???.."

"I know Mark is threatening and blackmailing you about the sex scandal of him and Sana Unnie, but I wanted you to know  that Mark is not holding any video. he just scaring you, so that he can do whatever he want and so that he can control you..."

"What???.."

"I already deleted the video before I leave the country, and that is the reason why Mark hits me before. Tzuyu, Mark is scary he's not in the right mind please watch your wife...."

"B-but, why are you telling me this???.."

"Because I regret loving him, and this is the only thing I can do for you and for Sana Unnie. I hope you can forgive me for all what I have done..."

"I already forgive you Nancy, I know you're also a victim here. It just that you love the wrong person."

"I know.." Nancy smile with full of bitterness...

"I'm so stupid for loving him ~ but I already learn my lesson... And I'm happy now 🙂..."

"That's good to hear, I hope you can find the perfect man for you..🙂"

"I hope so ~ Sana Unnie is so lucky to have you Tzuyu. You're such a good person, I know it from the start... "

"Komawo (*˘︶˘*).。"

-

After talking with Nancy, Tzuyu immediately get her phone and dialed Sana's number...

.
.
.
.
.

Sanapomu
Calling....

Sana: Tzuyu~ahhh (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

Tzuyu: Love!!! ( ˘ ³˘)♥

Sana: You look so happy ^^

Tzuyu: I have a good news!!!

Sana: Really????...

Sana: What is it???

Tzuyu: Where are you? 🙂

Sana: I'am at  ---------

Sana dropped the phone when someone grab her from behind..

Tzuyu: Sana???!!?? (Tzuyu starts panicking when she hear Sana...)

Tzuyu: Sana??!!!!

"Ahhhh!!!! Tzuyu~ah!.."

Tzuyu hears Sana's scream through the phone, until the phone was cut off...

-

Meanwhile, Mark dragged Sana in one of the empty room... Mark smirked and he forcefully push Sana in the floor... Sana was now starting to get scared, as she starts crying she also hit her elbow so she can't move properly her right arms.

Mark locked the door, cutting off the escape route for her. The cries coming out from behind the door would not attract any attention since The room was a sound proof.

"No one will hear you here even if you cry a  loud and a thousand times." Mark said as she slapped and hit Sana in her face...

"T-Tzuyu~ah..." Sana cried, while calling Tzuyu's name...

Mark smirked. "I already done fucking you before Tzuyu find you..." Mark said, she grab Sana's hair and he cornered her in the room.

Sana's heart was pounding as he looked down at her. He then held by the arms and pinned against the floor telling her to stay still while he removed his own shirt.

"You're going to be mine again.." Mark went on top of her as she forcefully stripped Sana's clothes...

"Please don't...please..." Sana was continue begging but Mark isn't listening...

Please...." Sana cried loud, when Mark was now kissing her lips, harshly and rough.. Sana suddenly taste a blood coming from her lips. Minutes later, Mark waa now starting to trace her neck...

Sana was fighting, but Mark was too strong... She tried to push him off but it was no use.

Mark lips was now moving down through her chest until she cupped her breast...

"Please don't...."

Mark finally tear off Sana's top, he suck and play with the latter's breast... Sana was now starting to drain, she has no strength to fight since Mark's grips on her hands was too strong.....

"Tzuyu~ah~ please save me...." Sana was calling her wife's name on her mind. She knows that it's no use to shout but she still hoping that someone will help her, that Tzuyu will help her... before it's too late.

xxxxx

Rape is not just a women's issue, it's about men who stop behaving
like a human being & start behaving like an animals.