"What if I'm not ready? I leave tomorrow. I have dreams too Talen. Did you expect me to not go to Paris, and be trained by the best in the world?" 

"I would never expect you to stop chasing your dreams. Ever." he was right in front of her, wiping away the stray tear that leaked out of her eye.

"I--L"

"You guys I'm sorry, I was not allowed into your suite Kat. I'll just be on the sofa in the next room." Ryan had a pleading look on his face that begged her not to do anything sexual while he was in their prescence.

Kat released a huge sigh. "I'll just talk to you tomorrow after the ceremony." she left the room and headed back to the suite. So much for having make up sex and finally admitting to him that she was freaking crazy in love with him.

The following morning, she and the girls were up early getting their hair and make up done. Rosa looked perfect in her simple dress that matched her age. No over the top veils or terrains. A white dress that ended just above the knee, and lace sleeves to give it a softer touch. Her hair was up in a bun, because that's how she preferred it.  

Everyone was planned to be barefoot, seeing that the ceremony was going to be definitely out on the beach. The weather was to their favor for sure. 

"Oh, my girls are looking beautiful as ever." Rosa wiped away a tear looking at Claire, Bree and Kat in their bridesmaid dresses.

The peach color was perfect on all of them.

"Are you nervous nana?" Bree asked taking in her calm expression.

"Just a little. Mostly just excited." Rosa gripped her bouquet of lilies tigther.

"It's time to head on down you guys. The grooms men will be there waiting for us. Everyone remember their formations right?" Kat asked and they nodded their heads.

"Are you sure you should be walking with Ryder and not Talen. I mean after all, he did say he loved you." Bree said loudly.

Kat groaned inwardly, knowing her nana was about to give her a lecture.

"He did? Nothing new. The whole world can see that." Rosa said not knowing what was the big deal. "Katarina.. you did tell him you love him right?" she said shocked.

"I have not found the opportunity to reply him nana. Please don't look at me that way." she cringed.

"Oh, no. I'm not going to say anything. THIS is a wedding. You know what happens at weddings? SINGLE people meet each other. Who's to say another girl is out there charming Talen's broken heart." Rosa said bluntly, knowing that it would definitely make an impact on Kat. 

The mention of other girls would definitely rile her up. Rosa knew her job was done.

There was a rap on the door, and Ryder poke his head into the suite. "Ladies. Everything is set and we are ready."

"Good. We are too." Kat smiled "So nana, actually, Ryan and I will be walking you down the aisle. We left it to the last minute, because we wanted to surprise you. Is that ok?" Kat said as they walked toward the terrace that led to the beach.

"I would absolutely love that." Rosa wiped away her tears and hugged Kat.

"What does that mean for the rest of us?" one of nana's friend who was a bridesmaid asked.

"OK, So just bump up partners. Is that ok with everyone?"  everyone agreed. Kat was extra jolly that his partner was still the elderly lady who asked the said question. 

Speaking of the said devil, he stood at the entrance with the other groomsmen. The sight of him in a tuxedo really made Kat speechless. It fit him perfectly, his unruly hair was slicked back, making him look more refined.