one

This story contains sensitive topics such as: depression, bullying etc. If you are uncomfortable with these topics, then I would suggest you leave

[unedited]

Izuku hates school. His grades aren't bad, he just hates the people in it. Yet, he can't do anything.

   He is quirkless, which means that he's useless to society. His lack of quirk makes him an easy target.

The bell rings, and izuku is quick to shove his belongings into his backpack. He's about to leave, when a firm grip, stops him in his tracks.

  "Where do you think your going, deku?" Bakugou looks down on him.

  He freezes. He feels his heart rate increase, and his ears start to ring. He thinks of all the times his shoulder has been burned by that mans quirk. He thinks of how that quirk was in his face, injuring him.

  "Hey, you little shit answer me!" Izuku's shoulder starts to burn. The heat on his shoulders distract him from escaping the building.

   When Bakugou isn't going to get an answer, he roughly shoves him on the ground. The teacher is gone, probably grading papers in another room. Bakugou kicks his pitiful body, and laughs how he folds in an attempt to lessen the damage.

   Izuku holds his tears, if he cries he'll get even more hurt. Bakugou's lackeys come into the room, and immediately join in on his suffering. The two are laughing with joy as they kick his face and body, and Bakugou stands with a satisfied smirk.

   He leans down," I saw you write into that useless notebook of yours." His expression turns dark and hateful "how many times do I have to tell you, that you'll never be a hero!"

  Izuku closes his eyes, and turns his head away. He can't look into the angry red eyes of his tormentor, without the tears falling.

  One of Bakugou's lackeys roughly grab his bag, and he starts to empty its contents. He's looking for my notebook.. Izuku squints as his belongings are falling out,
They smile once they find the notebook, Hero analysis for the future #13.  He hands it to Bakugou, who grabs the thing with glee. He waves it in front of Izuku, who can't grab it with how he's laying.

   Bakugou laughs and explodes the book without hesitation. They're near the windows, which shows the setting sun. The singed book is thrown out the window. Izuku's heart drops. Hours of writing and drawing, all burnt.

  It makes his blood boil.

They leave, but Bakugou stays behind. He stands at the doorway, and looks back at his quivering form.

  "You wanna be a hero so bad? I have an idea..if you think you'll have a quirk in your next life, go take a swan five off the roof!" Bakugou smirks and walks away.

    Izuku stops quivering and looks at the doorway with wide eyes.

*

He grabs the notebook and attempts to dry it. The koi fish watch him as he shakes the book. The water drips out and falls into the fountain.

  His body aches and he checks for any cuts. He looks everywhere and finds none, but he does find a lot of new bruises.

  He sighs and limps home, where he meets his favorite hero, and asks him a question. He is told no, and unknowingly breaks all of Izuku's dreams. He is also told to keep his injury a secret from everyone.

Izuku opens the door and his mom hugs him, there's something wrong.

  "Bakugou is in trouble! I don't know if he'll survive!" She cries to him. For a second he thinks good, but it's gone the moment when he sees his mom cry.

   Without power, one can't become a hero.

You'll never become a hero, deku!

  Your useless to society!

The news shows a slime villain suffocating Bakugou. It's the same villain who almost killed him. He's sees Bakugou clawing and moving to get free. He sees him struggle to breathe, but no one helps him. The heroes don't have a quirk good enough to dodge the explosions. His movements get slower, and when everyone thinks he's about to die, All Might comes and saves the day.

  Then why does he feel disappointed?

  He should feel relieved that he didn't lose his classmate, the classmate that bullied him for something that he couldn't control.

  Why do I need to feel guilty about his safety!? He's hurts me! He doesn't care! So why should I!

  The dark invasive thoughts clouded his brain, as he stared at the TV. He's reminded of all the times he came home bruised, and achey, he's reminded of all the pain one person caused.

   "Useless deku"

"Waste of space"

"You worthless nothing"

"You poor pitiful child"

He could see shilhouettes of all the people that belittled him. They hated him for something that he couldn't control. They were like this because of Kaachan.

  It's all his fault.

  "-uku! Izuku! Are you ok?" His mom looked at him with concern.

That's right, mom still loves me for who I am, she loves me.

  He didn't want to worry her, she already does too much of it. "Don't worry, I'm just so relieved that Kaachan was rescued from that villain!" He gave her a fake smile. She gives him another concerning look, but eventually leaves to clean.

*

  Izuku sits at his desk, staring at the singed book. His bright green eyes, show no emotion of how he's feeling. He can't describe it, I should  be sad and angry for Kaachan ruining something so valuable to me. But I don't feel anything...

  He spirals into hopeless confusion and decides to throw the book away.  It wasn't that good anyway. He brushes it off.

  But looking at the notebook, that now lays in the trashcan, he's reminded of today.

  "Go take a swan five off the roof!"

  He might just take up on the offer.

*
*
*
Next day, after school :)

He places his shoes next to the fence, and places the small note on top of it. He leans on the fence and looks down. It's a high jump, looking at it makes me almost nervous. But I have to do this, if I just jump, I don't have to be in pain anymore.

  Yeah, I'll be away from him.

He doesn't cry when he takes his last steps off the roof, he shows no emotion when he falls, he doesn't think of anything in the moment.

  The only thing he can think of, the wind feels nice on my face.

  𓆏

Hey ;)