Chapter 4

These Memories - Hollow Coves

Steve opened his eyes and the first thing he sees is Tony's sleeping face being illuminated by the sunlight from the window. He let out a little sigh.

He never thought that he could experience this when he went out of the ice. A happy and healthy relationship. He never thought he'd spend his nights holding someone in his arms and waking up and seeing that person so peaceful in their sleep.

Steve scooted his body closer to Tony and wrapped his arms and legs around Tony. He could feel Tony's breathing against his chest, his face free of stress. Breathing in Tony's scent that smelled like his shampoo.

Steve felt Tony stir in his embrace, snuggling in closer to Steve. "Good morning sweet heart." Steve kossed the top of his boyfriend's head.

Tony looked at Steve with a smile, his eyes twinkling like the stars. "Good morning to you too handsome."

"Well someone's in a good mood," Steve said. His husky, deep morning voice made Tony feel unexplainable things. "Did you have fun last night?"

"I did," Tony said and looked out the window seeing the sun still wasn't up. "What time is it anyway?"

"It is currently 6:00 sir." JARVIS spoke up before Steve could even say anything. Tony groaned and rolled out of Steve's arms and laid on his back. "It's way too early," He whined.

Steve chuckled at him laying on the bed with his arms and legs spread out like a starfish. Steve propped his head on his hand looking at Tony.

"Can't we like, stay here for another hour or two?" Tony whined still looking up at the ceiling.

"No Tony, you still have work to do."

"But it's my company. I can just barge in and work whenever I like."

"I know you enough that you wouldn't do that. You like working with your employees."

Tont turned his head to give Steve a playful glare. "Yeah, you're right."

"I'm always right," Steve smirked playfully at Tony. "Now get your pretty ass up and get ready, I'll cook breakfast."

"The perks of dating Steve Rogers," Tony mumbled, stretching his arms out and letting out a content groan when he felt and heard his bones crack.

----------

Leaning on the side of a car, Steve waited for Tony in the parking space of Stark Industries. He wanted to pick up his boyfriend and spend the night together. Just him and the billionaire, cuddling together. They could watch a movie, or just eat dinner and talk about life.

Steve was pulled out of his thoughts when he saw Tony walking towards him. The soldier lifted his self from the car as Tony wrapped his arms around him.

"What brings you here?" Tony asked, his chin placed against Steve's chest and his arms still around his lover's waist.

Steve smiled down at him and hugged back, his hands finding their way to Tony's lower back. "Nothing in particular. I just wanted to see you" He pulled Tony closer to him and gave a peck on the lips.

They pulled away from each other and Tony reached for his car keys in his pocket only to discover it wasn't there. "My keys--" he was interrupted when he heard the jingling sound of keys. Tony's attention turned to Steve who was dangling the keys.

"I got it when you were too smitten by me to notice," Steve laughed. Tony groaned and swatted his shoulder but Steve kept laughing.

"You are evil Mister Rogers," Tony kept frowning.

When Steve finally calmed down, he looked at Tony who had a frown on his face and his arms crossed in front of him. He noticed the bags under Tony's eyes that made him look like he hasn't slept for days. He kissed Tony on the lips again as if it could remove the frown on his face.

"Let's go, I'll drive you home." Steve said as he opened the door to the passengers seat. With his arms still crossed, Tony made his way to the passengers seat where he fell asleep instantly.

These first few parts are gonna be like, fluff and stuff. Y'know just steve and Tony being too sweet that it'll probably give you cavities or something. I'll probably have like, 1 or 2 more chapters like this.