Destruction

Kingdom Of Corea 2022

King Lee Gon and Lady Tae-eul are busy talking to Head Cort Lady Noh while Captain Jo Yeong is standing beside them as usual doing his job when Myeong Seung -ah, from the Royal Public Affairs entered.

"Pyeha, you called for me?" Seung-ah greeted.

"Ah yes, Miss Myeong. About the preparations for my Birthday. I already read your proposal but the report that were given to me was different from the previous one that you sent. why?" the king asked.

"Because someone wanted a 'little' change for your safety Pyeha." Myeong seung-ah answered while side eyeing the captain whose quietly standing at the corner.

"oh really?" the king said who's now looking directly to captain Jo yeong. "Can you explain it Yeong?"

"It's for your  safety, Pyeha. Almost half of the population of the Kingdom of Corea wanted to attend the Festival and because of that we can't guarantee your safety that's why I ask them to lessen the people who will attend." Captain Jo Yeong explained.

"Tsk, You can't call it a festival if it's just consist of a few people , you should have just ask the King for a tea instead." Seung-ah said out loud.

"Excuse me?  it's Pyeha's safety we're talking about." Captain Jo Yeong commented. 'this woman!'

"Then do your job! Protect the King and let the others do their job!" Myeong Seung-ah answered back to the captain who's now facing her.

"Ok, You two that's enough! we will proceed with the previous plan with additional precautions for our safety. is that enough Captain Yeong?' Lee gon asked. " You may leave now Miss Myeong, Thank you."

"Yes, Pyeha!"

"Yes, Pyeha!"

After Seung-ah left, Captain Jo Yeong escorted Lady Noh to her room leaving King Lee Gon and Lady tae-eul.

"Interesting." Lady Tae-eul said after everyone left.

"Interesting? what is it?" Lee Gon asked his wife.

"Nothing. it's late let's have our rest."

                                                                       ____

It's Seung-ah's breaktime but instead of goimg to the cafeteria to eat she went to the garden to relax from a lot of work. while sitting on a bench she heard voices.

"That way!"

"No. This way!" 

"Excuse me, are you guys lost?" Seung-asked the children, yes there's a children in the garden they are looks like a twin, a little boy and a little girl.

"Uhm yes, noona can you help us to find our way?" the little boy asked.

"shhh kka-bi, oppa said don't talk to stranger" the little girl said to her brother. She's the smart one between the two

"That's right,  so i'll introduced myself. I'm Myeong Seung-ah. I work here in the palace. i'm from the Royal Public Affairs Dept. " 

"I'm Eun-bi and this is my brother Kka-bi and yes, we're lost. we are visiting our big brother here-"

"and we  want ice cream so can you help us find the kitchen noona? please?" kka-bi pleaded.

"I see. Let's go to the cafeteria? shall we?" Seung-ah asked because she can tell that Eun-bi, the little girl is still thinking.

"Okay!" the twin answered.

                                                                            _______

"it's been a while officer Jo, how have you been?" Lee Gon asked the officer jo, captain jo yeong's father.

"We're good pyeha, sorry for the sudden visit. you see, we've been calling yeong a few times but he's not answering so we decided to surprised him." Officer Jo explained

"And why is that?" Lee Gon asked his friend slash captain Yeong.

"They will just force me to attend a blind date" Yeong explained with a scowl on his  face.

"Yeongie, what's wrong with that? we're just concern for your future. You're not getting any younger. Look at Pyeha, he already settled down." Yeong mother's commented.

"Your mother is right, don't worry Officer JO, Mrs JO, I will give Yeong  a day off to attend the blind date." Lee Gon said

"Pyeha!" Yeong wanted to protest

"King's order!" 

"I will just look for the twin." Yeong said giving up knowing he will never win in this argument.

                                                               ______

"Are you done?" Seung-ah asking the twin " I will ask the guard to escort you and to look for your brother."

"No need. I'm here."a familiar voice said. 

"Captain Jo Yeong?" 

"Hyung!"

"Oppa!"

The twin excitedly run towards their big brother. Right, now Seung-ah remembered that the captain have a a siblings.

"Miss Myeong, Thank you for accompanying them." Captain yeong's gratitude

"Thank you noona."

Thank you Unnie"

"It's nothing. I- i need to go back to my office now. It's nice to meet you guys, Eun-bi, Kka-bi. Bye." Seung-ah saying goodbye to the twins and giving a nod to the Captain.

"She's mad at you." Eun-bi said to her big brother after Seung-ah left.

"How-She told you?" Yeong asked

"No. But I can tell that she's mad at you, Oppa. Be good to her she's nice." Eun-bi said

  "I know but....she's a big destruction." Yeong said                      

                                                                       ______

"Are you sure about that?" Lady Tae-eul asking her husband

"About what?" Lee Gon asked.

"Yeong and the Blind date."

"Yes, it's time for yeong to enjoy his life. I just want him to be happy. I'm just helping him aligning his universe." Lee gon said.

"Their universe already aligned. they just need to make a move." Lady Jeong Tae-eul answered puzzling her husband.