ITS MY BIRTHDAY!!!! part 2

shauna's pov

Ok so its packed and everybody here like frfr. im so ready to turn up and get drunk and shit lol ctfuu. so we all go in and they start playin "Move that dope" by future. YOOO when i heard that i got out on that dance floor and started twerkin on Roc.

shauna: aiyona lets go change into or matching outfits so we can turn up more lol

aiyona: ok ( we walk to the bathroom and shauna brings kyra with us)

( so me and aiyona chaged into these cute as hell matching outfits i had a white gold studded corset. the gold studs where on each side of my shirt where my boobs are and i had black cut off high waist glod studded shorts. the studs were on one side on my leg and i had black studded combat boots. and aiyona had the same exact thing except her shirt color was black and her cut off shorts was dark maroon and she also had black combat boots and we both had black smokey eyes it was poppin. we both also had a spikey bracelete. and our hair both was in a high sloppy bun with a black and gold head band. loved the outfit and when i walked out to turn up roc walked over and grabbed my waist)

roc: ( biting his lips) hey sexy. damn why you always lookin good as hell

shauna: (blushing) lol idk

(speaker knockerz left cheek right cheek come on)( so old but that get me turnt)

Shauna: OOOHHHH OMG THIS MY SONG!!!

DJ: A LIL THROW BACK FOR YALL

shauna and aiyona: I LIKE THE WAY YA SHAKE THAT AAASSSSS!!!!!!

(shauna and aiyona start twerkin lol kyra over there just like what the hell so shauna stop twerkin and walk over to kyra and teach kyra how to twerk and dance. ayyyee who knew kyra had it in her. lol my bestie was killin it lol.)

shauna: gurl imma sit down im tired

( im tired so i sat down and had a FEW drinks)( after awhile i hopped back up and started dancing on roc. roc kept kissing my neck and stuff like omg.) ( aiyona started twerkin on princeton and stuff he prince really liked it and they ened up goin out they was with eachother all night and kyra met this boy named luke and they ened up going out and all the girls got drunk and all i know is roc took me up to my room and i started to kiss me and GUUUURRRLLLL some things HAPPENED CTFUU..!!!!!! ALL i gotta say my 18th birthday will always be my favorite memorie. everybody crashed at my house even kyra lil boo they slept right next to eachother lol. all i gotta say ABOUT LAST NIGHT.......... was THE BEST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!)

ok so that was the end of this chapter i hope you liked it stay tuned for more

BREAKUPS,MAKEUPS,AND PAINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें