OH HELL NO!!!!! Part 2

shauna's POV 

so me and princeton pulled up to rocs house and someones car was here and it was not mines or his moms it wasnt anyone i know car a=but the car does look familiar but i just cant figure out where i saw it at.

( me and prince sittin in the car im makin sure my shoes are extra tight and he just sittin there laughin)

shauna: its not funny lol and is you comin or are you stayin the car to be safe.

princeton: im stayin my ass right here

shauna: lol ok ( i get out the car and walk torwards the house)

( i knock on the door hiding the bat behind my back and some girl answers with a robe on that i brought roc awhile back. and i feel like i kno the girl from somewhere but where..... i start to think real hard. OMG its that thot from school her name is chanelle and she dates everybody and everything) 

shauna: who are you

chanelle: im rocs girlfriend and who are you?

shauna: GIRLFRIEND!!!!! OH HELL NO. I KNOW THIS NIGGA DID NOT DO THIS!!!!!!

chanelle: OMG SHAUNA i know you from school how are!. ( trys to hug me)

shauna: bitch dont touch me ( i walk to rocs car swing the bat and breack all 4 of his windows)

chanelle: ( runs outside) WTH!!! WHAT YOU DO THAT FOR!!!!!!

shauna: DONT ASK ME NO DAMN QUESTIONS WYD SLEEPLIN AROUND WIT MY MAN YOU THOT

chanelle: wat you mean wat im doin how can i resist it

( i punch the girl in the nose and she falls to ground with ONE HIT LOL)

( roc comes outside)

roc: OH SHIT. (mumbels under his breath)

Roc: wat you doin here 

shauna: NIGGA DONT ASK ME QUESTIONS WAT MEAN WHAT YOU MEAN WHAT IM DOING HERE YOU THOUGHT I  WASNT GOIN TO FIND OUT BOUT YOU SNEAKIN AROUND WIT HER AND YOU KNOW WHAT I SHOULD HIT YOU UPSIDE DOWN YA HEAD WITH THIS GOT DAMN BAT

roc: ( looks at his car and is shocked) OMFG HAVE YOU LOST YOUR DAMN MIND

shauna: HELL YEAH!!!! 

roc: OMG YOU KNOW HOW MUCH ITS GOIN TO COST TO GET THIS FIXED

shauna: NIGGA I DONT CARE HOW MUCH ITS GOING TO COST AND DONT TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT EITHER ( i look at my car real quick to see if prince was good and he over there crackin up)

chanelle: come on babe you have me and dont worry bout her she dont deserve you anyway ( pulls on rocs arm with her bloody nose)( an dhe just look at her)

shauna: BITCH STFU  AINT NOBODY WORRIED BOUT YOU SO GO SOMEWHERE AND I DONT DERSERVE HIM NO HE DONT DERSERVE ME 

chanelle: you bitch

shauna: WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL ME YOU KNO WHAT IM TIRED OF HOLDING MA PATIENTS WITH YOU!!!!!!!! ( i push her to the ground jump on her and start punchin her not only in the nose but in the jaw, mouch and eyes and i stomped on her) ( and after that i got off the ground and started walkin to my car when roc grbbed my arm)

roc: wait babe dont go let me explain

shauna: roc theres nothing to explain!!!!!! and im nto your fucking BABE ANYMORE oh and good luck with fixing them windows ( fake smiles) and chanelle kiss my ass and i wish you both a hell of a relationship ( i stick both middle fingers and stick out my tounge at them and then i left)

Back at my house

princeton: yoooooo you whooped her ass better than i thought you would

shauna: i kno and then this nigga has the nerve to grab my arm when i was nout to leave and say BABE wait let me explain ( i said in a man voice lol)  like nigga im not ya babe and hell no you can not explain is you crazy!!!!!!!!!

princeton: ctfuu lol well imma go 

shauna: dueces and thanks for tellin me

princeton: you welcome and me and ray promised to look out for you ever since you wwent out with roc cuz we all kno how roc is 

shauna: aww thanks ( and then he leaves)

( im so broken hearted by roc i mean im PISSED OFF at him but at the same time im more sad and then i just want to choke the hell out of him. )( well goodnight im tired ive had a big day )