OH HEll NO!!!! Part 1

shauna's pov

RING RING RING!!!!

( my phone was ringing like crazy and it was princeton. what the hel is this nigga blowin up my phone for. so i answered the phone)

shauna: hello

princeton: shauna i have something really important tell you, so im on my way to your house

shauna: ok but what is it cause now i dieing to know

princeton: no i cant tell you through the phone i have to tell you in person

shauna: wait princ....*gco* ( princeton hangs up on me)( i know this nigga did not just hang up on me....yup he did wait till he get here)

DING DONG!!

shauna: who is it

???: PRINCETON!!! OPEN UP

shauna: ( runs to door and opens it) oh hey now tell me whats so important 

( they both sit on the couch)

Princeton: ok so me roc and ray was all chillin lastnight and roc went to the bathroom and so i was taking pics on his phone and then someone texted him and said "(KIssie face) i love you to babe and i cant wait to see you tomorrow" and i know it wasnt you cuz roc has you stored as Mrs. Royal and the person that texted him wasnt even sored in as anything and i went tgrough his called list and they talk alot and its mosty 2-1 ours or 30 min. and when i heard him come out i huried up and put his phone back where it was. and then the person texted him again and i couldnt really see what it theys said but roc was in to texting them he was MAD smiling and biting his lip.

( when i heard that i was pissed i was ready to whip some ass)

shauna: OH HELL!!!!! im finna beat some ass!!!! so what you think he cheatin?

princeton: uuuuhhhh duuuhhh 

shauna: ( i jump off the couch ran upstairs put on my jordan basketball shorts, with a black tang top, i also put on my black and red jordans. put my hair in a sloopy bun and grabbed my bat.  and went down stairs i grabbed my keys to my black mercedies benz car and me and priceton was put) ( idk why prince wanted to come he said he wanted to see the action lol)