Stares.

Hello :)

I was checking my chapters yesterday and I realised that almost every chapter starts with a "Hello".

Random fact :p

I'm kinda annoyed right now because I have to share a room with one of my sisters and it's currently early hours in the morning and every now and then my sister grinds her teeth together in her sleep and I'm really disturbed by it >.<

So, I hope you had a great christmas and new year! I hope you got what you asked Santa!

Enjoy the Chapter :)

Krissyxox

*********************************************

Chapter 7

I walk into school with Erick at my side, I smile big when I smell Jaymie's scent. I wave goodbye to Erick as he walksoff to his friends.

I start walking my journey to where Jaymie is and come up to her sitting alone on a bench.

"Hey Jaymie, why are you on your own?" I ask.

"I don't really have anywhere to go, other than you and Erick, I don't have any friends yet." She explains.

"You could have gone to the cafeteria and sat with my friends, they all loved you yesterday so they wouldn't mind."

"Ok, thanks. I'll keep that in mind for future reference."

I smile at her and she returns it, the bell soon rings.

"You have the same lesson as me next, right?" She asks, showing me her schedule.

I nod my head in agreement and we begin walking towards our first lesson.

Jaymie walks over to where her seat is as I sit next to April.

"Hey, where were you just?" She asks.

"Sorry to bail, I was with Jaymie." I explain.

"Jaymie, the new girl?" She asks.

"Yeah."

"She's cool, she should join us for lunch. It's obvious that you like her." She teases.

I blush red as I punch her arm gently. She rubs her arm as if it hurt and I start laughing until the teacher gives me a dirty look.

I hold my hands up in surrender to her and some of the class members, out of the corner of my eye I see Jaymie smiling at me, shaking her head slightly.

The longer the lesson goes on, the harder I find it not to stare at Jaymie. When there is 20 minutes left of the lesson she notices me staring, at first she blushes before winking at me.

I smile big and bite my lip as I continue to stare at her. She looks over at me again before looking at the teacher. She starts to pat her fingers against the table as she feels the need to look over at me.

I smirk at her and wait for her to look, after 2 minutes she finally looks over at me and when she sees me still staring at her she smiles at me. I smile back and her smile gets bigger. We start to stare at each other but I jump back as the bell rings.

She starts laughing as I blush in embarrassment before standing and grabbing my bag. Me, April and Jaymie walk out of the classroom as April and Jaymie go their own way.

I wave goodbye to April as I wink at Jaymie. They both return the waves before leaving me in the hallway.

After my next lesson is over I walk into the cafeteria. I stand in the line and once it's my turn, I buy two slices of pizza, chips and a drink. I walk over to the table with my friends sitting down.

As soon as I sit down, April steals one of my chips. I shake my head and glare at her as she tries to go for another one.

"Hands, off, my food." I tell her.

She giggles in response.

Jaymie sits down across from me and we smile at each other, not long after Erick and Luke sit down too. Once everyone is here a steady conversation starts going.

As i'm about to reply to Erick, I see April go for another piece of my food. I almost swat her hand away but she manages to get a chip, she bites it and wiggles her eyebrows at me as everyone laughs.

I smile and laugh a little with everyone before continueing to eat my food.

Me and Erick finish off our conversation and soon him and Luke finish their food and dismiss themselves. I finish my food and move to sit next to Jaymie.

"You okay?" I ask her.

"Yes, thank you. You're friends are always fun to talk with." She says.

"Our friends." I correct her.

She smiles up at me and I smile back. I feel eyes on me and as I look around me I see some of the pack members looking at me. I cock my head to the side in question but no one says anything.

"Scary right? They've been staring at me all lunch time." Jaymie whispers to me.

I absentmindedly nod my head as I glare at the table the stares are coming from.

They get uncomfortable and look away as I continue to glare at them.

'What the hell guys? Stop staring at her!'

'Who is she?'

I look at Calum who asked and shake my head slightly.

'It's not important at the moment, just don't make her uncomfortable and don't touch her.'

They all agree with what I told them and they all turn around. I turn back to Jaymie and smile at her again. She looks a little confused but ignores it and smiles back.

Soon the bell is ringing and we're leaving the cafeteria. Me and Jaymie walk to our next class.

I feel something warm in my hand, I feel electricity shoot up my arm, I look down confused to see a hand. I follow up the arm to se Jaymie blushing and looking away from me.

I smile towards her and squeeze her hand gently, I don't know why she held my hand but I don't really want to ask about it.

We walk into our class and she still holds onto my hand, now smiling.

***********************************************

Hello people :)

Sorry for a lonish wait for the next chapter, nothing really happened just them being together at school :)

I hope you enjoyed this, there are approximately 1054 words.

Until next time,

Krissyxox