Date.

Hello :)

So I got home today and apparently my sister was rushed into hospital... My family are all drama queens, so when my sister tells me that my parents took my sister to hospital because she "broke her cheekbone" I just brushed it off.

I got home later on to see my family back from the hospital, I looked at my sister to see her with a bruise and I was told that she ran into a pole and now she has a bruised cheekbone...

My family >.<

Anyway, enjoy!

Krissyxox

****************************************
Chapter 5

I pull out the chair for her before pushing it in, I sit down opposite her and give her a big grin.

I pass her a menu before opening mine, I skim through it already knowing what I want to eat.

After we order we sit in a comfortable silence, until I broke it.

"So... Do you like the school so far?" I ask.

"Yeah, it seems okay and there's a few interesting people there." I smile at her reply.

"What about the area? Or what you've seen of it so far." I ask.

"It's cool, I saw some nice places on the way here." She explains.

"Cool." I smile.

"So you know I have a twin, and I know you have a twin, do you have anymore siblings? What's your family like?" She asks.

"Well my twin, Erick, and I are the only children, although my aunt has recently given birth and I'm already really attached to him so it feels like he's another sibling but no, me and Erick are the only Smith children... My parents, Dakota and Christina have been married for about 13 years... and that's it really." I explain my family.

"That's so sweet! I want to be with someone that I can stay with forever, some people find this stupid but I believe in true love, you know? Someone out there specifically for me?" She asks.

"Yes, I understand what you mean. I don't find it stupid, I feel the same way." I smile.

The waiter with our food breaks us from our smiling match. I thank him as he leaves and we begin eating our food.

While eating we talk, make jokes and were practically the loudest ones here.

I try to stop laughing from what was just said as I feel my stomach hurt.

"Oh god! Oh god.. I can't take it." I laugh.

I finally stop laughing and continue eating, smiling nicely.

Once were finished eating and we pay, we leave.

"Do you want to go for a walk? I don't really feel like getting on my bike with a full stomach." I ask.

"Sure."

We start walking around, enjoying the view.

"Where are we actually going?" She asks.

"I have no clue." I laugh and she joins in.

"Is there a park around here?" She asks.

I nod my head and lead her in a different direction. We start walking to the park, not really talking.

She runs to the swing, seeing as there is only one and sticks her tongue out at me, laughing.

I laugh with her and jog to get to her. I sit on the ground beside the swing so I don't get a kick in the face and smile up at her.