Growing Up.

Hello :-)

My family have gone out and I just got home so I'm locked out :-/

For the people that have been reading this book, I've changed it from mom and Mommy to mom and mama.

I prolonged updating this chapter because although the chapter was finished, I couldn't think of a name, so I just put anything that had a bit of relevance.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the chapter :-)

Krissyxox
***************************************

Chapter 6

I stand up and hug my parents.

"Jaymie, these are my parents, Dakota and Christina, mom, mama, this is Jaymie." I introduce.

Jaymie shakes their hands as we sit back down.

My parents go to the counter to get some ice cream as I sit down with Jaymie.

"Those are your parents?" She asks.

"Yeah." I smile nervously.

Before we can continue they come and sit in front of us, I smile at them.

"I thought you weren't coming back until about 11?" I question.

"We came back early and decided to get ice cream." Mom explains.

I nod my head and glance at Jaymie to see her nervously playing with her hands. I move my hand and place it on her thigh to comfort her.

She looks at me a bit startled but relaxes and smiles at my parents.

They look at us suspiciously.

"Tayla, where did you meet Jaymie?" Mama asks.

"I met her at school, she's new." I explain.

"Are you new today?" Mom asks.

Jaymie nods her head shyly while replying yes.

"We hope you're enjoying the school." Mom comments.

"Yes, I am. It's only my first day but it's been a great one so I hope it'll continue like this." Jaymie replies.

"Well, mom, mama. We're going to head out, we have school tomorrow and homework to complete." I excuse.

I help Jaymie out of her seat as I offer her my hand. My parents watch us as they wave slightly.

"It was nice meeting you Jaymie and maybe we will cross paths one day, Tayla, be home soon." My mom tells me.

I nod my head and wave before pulling Jaymie out of the shop by the hand.

"Tayla, I didn't have any homework given to me today." Jaymie tells me.

"Me neither." I laugh.

I look up and see the sky getting a dark colour.

"C'mon, I better get you home." I tell her.

Jaymie looks up and then back at me and nods her head. We start the walk back to the restaurant to get my bike.

We turn a couple of corners and walk for about five minutes before arriving at the restaurant. We walk to the parking lot and I get on my bike. Jaymie gets on behind me as I hand her a helmet to wear.

I start my bike and smile at the sound of the engine, once Jaymie has wrapped her arms around my waist and lays her head on my shoulder, I kick the stand holding the bike up and start moving.

I move in and out of traffic for about 10 minutes before arriving at her house. I take my keys out and kick the stand out, Jayme releases her grip and gets off. She gives me the helmet back and I put it away, safely. She stands in front of me as I take my helmet off, I look up at her slightly as she plays with her hands and smiles down at me.

"Thanks for asking me out to dinner, I enjoyed myself, eventhough I met your parents." Jaymie mumbles.

I smile at her nerves before replying.

"It's fine, I enjoyed myself too... Thanks for coming out with me, eventhough you met my parents." I laugh.

Jaymie leans down and pecks my cheek before moving back and walking back slowly.

"We should do this again sometime?" She questions.

"Definately." I reply back.

She nods her head and waves before turning around and walking up to her door, she unlocks her dor before stepping inside and turning around, waving and then closing her door.

I start my bike, kick my stand up before riding home.

***

When I get home, I'm pulled into a bear hug by my parents. I hug them back gently before moving back slightly.

"What's with the hugs?" I ask.

"I knew there was something different with you when we saw you... You found your mate, our little Tay-Tay is growing up." Mama gushed.

My face turns red as I look down.

"It's not THAT big of a deal." I reply, trying to make them leave me alone.

They give me a look before replying.

"Seriously, not that big of a deal? You found the person you're going to live with for the rest of your life and you're saying it's not that big of a deal?"

"You can't say that I'm going to live with her for the rest of my life, she might reject me." I reply, feeling sad at the possibility.

"That'll never happen Tay, you're an amazing person! Anyone would be lucky to have you as they're mate, plus you turn into a big fluffy dog, what's not to love?" Mom says.

I roll my eyes and laugh lightly.

"You're my mom, you're supposed to say that to make me feel better." I reply.

"Trust me Tay, wait it out a while and once she gets to know you, she won't be able to say no to you."

"Did I mention that she has a twin?" I ask evily.

"No... Why?" Mama asks, wearily.

"Well, her twin brother just so happens to be Erick's mate." I tell them, smiling.

I cover my ears as they squeal at the fact that their children have found their mates.

"You do realise you won't have any grand-children right?" I ask.

"Who says we won't? There are ways that we can still have some!" Mom tells me.

I roll my eyes but we all turn towards the door as we hear footsteps.

Erick walks through the door and closes it behind him but looks at us confused as to why we're standing there, staring at him.

I look at my parents and smile evily as they smile back, within seconds we're bear hugging Erick as he stands frozen, confused as to what is happening.

"What's going on?" He asks.

"You found your mate! Erick, you're growing up so fast!"

I laugh at them repeating what they said to me, with all the hugging, I retreat out of the hug slowly before running up to my room and away from my family.

Once I get comfortable, I take out my phone and start texting Jaymie to see what she's doing.

After pretty much 2 hours of speaking about nothing important, we call it quits and go to sleep.

***************************************

Hello :)

In England, it is 01:21 AM, so in America it is still chirstmas, so Merry Christmas! Maybe?

I hope everyone got what they wanted and if you have not yet opened your presents, I hope you enjoy what you get :)

It's basically half 1 in the morning and I felt like I could write a book... Unfortunately, I could only write this, so enjoy!

Cya soon :)

Krissyxox