Make Their Lives Hell

Start from the beginning

"He is way to optimistic." I commented and he nodded and I a sorrow smile appeared on his face. "Just know you have a friend to speak to. Or cry to, but your not much of a crier."

He said and I furrowed my eyes. "Isaac Lahey has a friend who isn't Scott. Shocker." I fakley gasped and he rolled his eyes.

"Can you shut up. Lets your brother Max." He said and we both walked in Stiles room were everyone is apprently investigating.

"I forgot to tell you about that." I pointed towards Lydia and Aiden in the room and Scott furrowed his eyes. "How did you know did he call you to?"

"I heard it." She answered and I furrowed my eyes, because that isn't creepy. "Don't ask, it gets confusing when you ask."

Aiden said and I looked over to Stiles' investigation board. "Not as confusing as that." I pointed to the board which had a lot of red strings on it and tied to Scissors which was clawed in his matteres. Because that isn't creepy either. Creepy and creppier, match made in hell.

"My brothers going crazy." I muttered and they all sighed looking towards me. "He uses red for unsolved cases." Lydia stated and I nodded.

"Maybe he's part of unsolved case." Aiden suggested and I ran my fingers through my hair stressed. "Or is an unsolved case."

Isaac said and I huffed out of fustration. "Hold on is he still out there?" Lydia asked and I nodded.

"Well if he's not tucked in bed then what do you think?" I sarcastically said and she raised a brow at me.

"He said he's in an industrial basement somewhere." Scott said and I furrowed my eyes looking back at Scott. "Wow, that's more information than I recieved."

"We came here to get a better scent. And to check if Max was okay, which she clearly isn't due to the use of sarcasm." Isaac said and I gave him a sour smile folding my arms.

"Wait, what else did he say?" Lydia asked and apparently Scott knows way more than I do so I'm as clueless as anyone else.

"Somethings wrong with his leg.  It's bleeding." Scott informed us and I raised my brow. So the best friend knows more than the sister.

"And he's freezing." Isaac added and I sighed. "Tonight's the coldest night of the year it's gonna drop in the 20's." Aiden told us and I groaned loudly throwing his pillow against the wall.

"He just had to choose tonight to dissappear. I'm barley even warm just standing here!" I paced around the room and you could tell I was kinda freaking out.

"We kept that from you so you wouldn't freak out. Which is not going ad planned." Isaac had a firm tone looking towards Aiden and I sat down clenching my fists.

"What did your dad say?" Lydia turned her head to me and I grabbed my phone, good idea. "Don't call him, he told me not to call your dad."

Scott told me and I furrowed my eyes looking towards him. "Your brother is bleeding and freezing and you didn't call your dad?"

Lydia said and I huffed looking up at her. "Well I was too busy freaking out so the first person I thought of was Scott, cause all of his wolf powers."

I looked towards him and he looked back at me giving me an assuring nod. He's gonna die, yup. Definitely gonna die. And I'm probably gonna have a panic attack so I need to stop thinking about things.

"We can find him by scent. If he was sleepwalking he couldn't have gone far right?" Scott situated and I nodded. That's the only optimistic comment I wanna hear.

"You guys didn't notice his Jeeps gone did you?" Aiden said and I widened my eyes. "His Jeeps gone!"

I yelled and if I was a wolf I would've probably killed everyone by now due to my anger.

"Max calm down." Isaac said and I furrowed my eyes looking towards him. You can't just tell me to calm down.

"How am I suppose to be calm when my twin brother is freezing probably bleeding out to death. So I'm not gonna calm down!" I yelled and they looked towards me and I felt my breaths becoming more short.

Seriously! Can I not have a panic attack for one second. "Hey, look at me." Scott said grabbing my hand and I looked in his eyes.

"He's gonna be fine."

I nodded leaning myself against the wall and I sighed. The tough act is going, how can I be tough when my brother may be on the verge of dying. But I haven't cried horribly until Mom, so let's hope he gets found so I don't have to ugly cry.

"You promised you wouldn't call his dad. I didn't." Lydia started to type on her phone and I'm gonna stick with Lydia.

"Lydia wait I'm gonna get more help, Derek and Allison-" Scott told her and she cut him of. "Everyone but the cops, great."

"You guys realise she only gets these feeling when someone is about to die right?" Aiden questioned and I huffed is anger and everyone looked towards me.

"You don't have to call him, he's five minutes to the station." Scott said and I was the first one to exit the room.

"I'll cath up. There's something here." Lydia said letting her banshee powers take over.

"Yeah, evidence of total insanity." Isaac commented and I sighed looking up at him. "Figure out what's wrong with him after we find him."

I told them and they all nodded and I looked back at Aiden about to join us. "Do me a favor lover boy and stay with Lydia."

I told him and he furrowed his eyes in confusion. "Wait why?" He asked and I sighed. "So she doesn't go fully crazy. And I trust you to be with her and not make out with her."

I told him and he smiled kissing me. "Stay safe." He softly said and I rolled my eyes at him. "I never have and I never will."

I was about to go into my room to change into something other than my pyjamas and Scott and Isaac both starred down at me with questioning looks. Okay Somethings going on. "What?"

"Your not coming." Scott said and I furrowed my eyes. He's joking right. Of course I'm coming.

"Not the time to be making jokes." I told them and they looked pretty serious. "He's not joking." Isaac said and I saw him hiding a needle behind him.

"Are you serious?"

"Your barley hanging on. You almost had a panic attack just thinking about Stiles. What if something bad happens? You don't cry, instead of you beat yourself up about things." Scott gripped on my hand and I looked down at them.

"He's my brother! If you don't let me find him, I'm gonna hate you both for the rest of my life." I set my tone pretty deep and I looked at both of them. I sound pretty scary, and I'm glad I do.

"I'd rather you hate me than be hurt." Scott said and Isaac was about to stick a needle into me until I grabbed it out of his hand twisting his arm behind his back almost breaking it. I got a few lessons from the Argent's.

"Really Lahey, my friend? Ill ride Aiden's motorcycle to my dad's station. Suck a dick, the pair of you."

They just got on my bad side, and I'm gonna make their lives hell.

Okay, I know you guys think it's short but it's two thousand words. Also, are we liking the friendship between Isaac and Max?

Sorry for the slow updates, but im trying.