Chapter 11

No matter it were a Sunday in holidays after a party where everybody ended up staggering around—not her case, Baby felt like she had to get up early and fix all the things she could around her, including her personal appearance and her bedroom, the only thing she happened to neglect was washing the dishes. Beside the fact of getting up at 6:00 A. M., Baby decided to get up earlier to finish one of the hardest homework that had been requested to her group, specifically for the psychology's teacher: miss. Nightmare Chick. She also wanted to have time for herself, and keep practicing one of her favorite activities she has always enjoyed since she was a child, which was theater and sometimes dance; some days ago she asked her father if he thought it was a good idea for her to have a career like that, whether theater or dance. Her father denied her even the fact of thinking about having a career like those ones, what he wanted her to study was a career that 'gave her money'. Baby was not expecting money when starting a career at all, but she certainly was not allowed to say that knowing that she and her father lived by cents. Baby thought that maybe studying theatre would give her some money, as long as she worked hard and not relinquish, but that was something her father did not understand.

   The familyship she had in her house was always alright, at least when her mother was still alive. After a vehicle collision things were not the way she used to remember and appreciate anymore; her father changed forever. Her father's life was still worth it as long as he had his wife and his daughter together, but once she was taken away from their lives he was hopeless, he was actually dead being alive. Baby tried everything to cheer her father up so he could keep his job as blacksmith like always, but he just did not listen to her, he preferred to drift all his troubles away through goblets full of whisky, those drinks her mother used to receive in her job whether they were a gift or just because of some special event.

   Although things were not ok for both of them, there was still a topic Baby was worried to tell about, something she felt on Monday that is been keeping her awake all nights long. Once she got in that new group at Dolphin's heart she could not help but noticed a girl sat in the bottom of the classroom of Biology class: she had her purple hair tied in a bun, she was wearing a pink ballet tutu with little gold jingle bells hanging around on the edge of it, besides, Baby focused more on her robotic color of skin, which was the same dazzling white like hers. Baby walked toward her table and sat next to her to start a conversation, she could tell she was one quiet girl, but that did not stop her from being with her and spend the rest of the past week together. She weirdly felt comfortable being by her side, she had never seen somebody drifting away all her gloomy moments at home just for showing up in front of her, it was almost like she was her older sister—not mentioning her height, because she was taller than Baby. What really got Baby puzzled was the fact that she kept her thinking about her all the day yesterday, as though she was starring a movie she saw a hundred times before going to bed; she was remembering those few times they got to talk and what they talked about, the times they walked together around the school with FunTime Freddy and FunTime Foxy, two animatronics they also met in Biology class. He and she did not talk too much with Baby and the lassie Ballora, it was almost like they did not know them, but yet they kept walking together around. Baby kept wondering why she always wanted to be with her, even given the fact that they have to see each other every day at school, it was not enough for her, she wanted to see her more; she thought about inviting her to a party some Foxy's friend had in mind near her house, but they both knew it was impossible, none of the animatronics around would stop staring at them like two hideous bugs needed to be squished, it would have been a disaster. After many question in her mind she reached the conclusion that she just liked Ballora, not in love with her, because she perfectly knew she liked male animatronics—according to her, she did not want to accept the theory that she might be in love with her because of the way her father would react like; he already had to face the way the person he swore eternal love to died, then he would have to face the fact that his daughter fell in love with another girl in school.